The spoiled sisters...(pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex and Jess! I wanted to keep a life thread of them, and to introduce them, cuz we are new :D not to beardies, or reptiles for that matter. Their real names are Alexandera and Jessica, and they are wonderful! Alex is the biggist of the two by being 17 inches long :lol: She's a fatty. Jess is only 9 inches long and still a baby :mrgreen: I dont have many pics, but here they are!
Crabby_Crazy
Alex!
Crabby_Crazy
Jess!
Sorry if the pics dont show up...i dont really know how to work this thing :)

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Aww, thanks :D
At first Jess did NOT want to sleep on her little stuffed animal, but i picked her up a few times and itt,and she finally slept on it!
She's just to darn cute!! :love5: :love10:
1123092150-00.jpg

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
CrystalReptile":30486 said:
Alex hateing her bath :roll:
1126091704-01.jpg

And look ot her amazing colors!!
1126091710-01.jpg

And i cant get Jess to eat her greens....and help?

\Mine like freeze dried crickets on there salad sort of like croutons or something :puke: .

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Alex has beautiful coloring. I have to say that it looks like she doesn't really like her baths though. If I could make a suggestion, putting a washcloth or hand towel down in the bottom helps them from sliding around so it makes them feel more secure. It's worth a try. :wink:

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
haha, thanks. i will try that too. Im pretty sure nither of them like thier baths very much. :lol: And alex has been sleeping alot and not eating much...we all know what THAT means.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Isn't that something that neither of them like their baths. In this household, all of them would stay in for an hour if I had the time available. :mrgreen: So, Alex is semi-brumating then, that is happening here too. :roll: I'm ready for spring already.

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I know, right? I just want my energetic beardie back.... :| but hey, i still have jess who is still to young to brumate, so, yay!! :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah, and I have Misty that is only 4 mo old. I got her at just the right time of year.

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya, And for the first time ever I saw Jess Headbob!!! It was sooo cute, and she was arm waving to. :D Too bad i couldent get a video of it.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Twobeardieguy":2c46b said:
Does have some pretty colors their! :D

One of mine looked that when smaller but lost all his color as he grew :cry:
His whole body is now just a light orange no pattern just orange :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom