SCARLETTs THREAD! Updated Pics 11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmh3988

Hatchling Member
I've been slowly going through the pic threads while I'm bored at work (and obsessing about my beardie baby at home). Scarlett is one of my faves :) She is sooo pretty. Great progression from little one to big one too :)

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much! I enjoy taking pics of her b/c she can b so animated sometimes.. I feel like i probably miss the funniest moments while I'm at work though :(

LoLo1010

What a very pretty, spoiled little girl. It's nice to see how she has progressed from a lttle handful to a beautiful young beardie. :D
I think my Sandy has a crush on her :wink: He was showing alot of interest when I was looking at your thread

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Sandy and Scarlett sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a sink full of little poopers! :mrgreen:

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Ok so.. I have a somewhat frustrating story.. Scarlett has been really lazy and not really eating the last few weeks.. I knew it was time to swap out the repti b/c it's been 6 months.. However we have been out of town alot this month and was planning to get the new bulb ordered once we got settled.. So the day before we went out of town her basking light blew AND her UV light blew! Just my luck... Luckily though my friend has an amazon prime account so she gets free one day shipping and so I was able to get a new repti ordered and shipped within 1 day... Anywhooo... Needless to say Scarlett is a happy girl again.. Just hoping her eating and pooping will pick up again soon.. Here are a few new pics enjoy :D

Not really sure what she's doing with this floating leg..lol
93ca83d4.jpg

3cfc9a7d.jpg

feba250a.jpg

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Wouldn't it just have to happen on the same day? And god forbid either of the Petsmarts here should carry Reptisun tube bulbs... :roll:

She looks like she's survived the ordeal quite well, however!

Have to say I know you hear it time and time again but Scarlett is amazing. So gorgeous! I am sorry to hear she wasn't too happy lately. I love how you have shown her progression. Motivates me to want to get my girl posted and keep updating her progress. I bet the breeder is pretty sad they let her go, she's a head turner.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
:laughhard: she does floating sexy leg just like Ziggy :laughhard:
I really love last two pics, they're so cute when they look straight at you, aww cuteness attack! :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom