SCARLETTs THREAD! Updated Pics 11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sooo It's been awhile since I've posted new pics.. I've been out of town and finally got settled again.. So here are a few close up shots of my pretty girl.. She was really posing.. By the way if anyone every wonders.. None of my pics are photoshopped or have any kind of color correction.. What you see is what you get. :D
2b5a5a65-1.jpg

978d3959.jpg

462d7edc.jpg

252d6c27.jpg

eb4de495.jpg

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
You don't need Photoshop. It's so very obvious she must get up early every morning just to apply all that color. It's not possible to have that naturally. She's dolling herself up for you every day. :laughing6:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Aww, what a purdy lil' dragon. :love5: :love5:
She's getting prettier by the hour. :D Great pics Ashleigh!

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
I can not get over her colors. She is so gorgeous. :love5: She got so big so fast too.
How big is she now? Last time I saw she was 270 grams and 7 months.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
MeganKacey":3kq4okmu said:
I can not get over her colors. She is so gorgeous. :love5: She got so big so fast too.
How big is she now? Last time I saw she was 270 grams and 7 months.
Thank u! I weighed her week before last and she was 303g.. I am going to weigh her either today or tomorrow.. Usually i weigh her every week but weve been out of town..

midmichicer":3kq4okmu said:
What bloodline is she?
She is a CrimsonXCawley Red... Her mother was solid blood red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom