SCARLETTs THREAD! Updated Pics 11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hey guys!!! Thanks for all the sweet compliments! We are alive and well! lol Just been EXTREMELY busy the last couple of months.. Scarlett is doing great... She's actually brumating right now :( She's been sleeping since the beginning of Oct. well I guess I should say cat napping lol.. Here's an update on a few things and some pics :)

She woke up for a few hours and got a nice little warm soak
34e87fc6.jpg

Sitting on mommy's shoulder
2a021a97.jpg

d41a1463.jpg

Basking before she goes back to sleep
a4c02c23.jpg

ec6e99c5.jpg

And this is another reason I haven't been on... Scarlett got a baby sister.. lol This is Gracie
6742becf.jpg

ajtay

Hatchling Member
Scarlett gets more beautiful every time i see her!
and that puppy is sooo pretty too! What kind is it? :]

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
aww Scarlett is looking great :) That's not fair that she's brumating :( But sounds like you have your hands full with Gracie :) What a cutey !!!
I love the 3rd pic down I think that has her on your shoulder with her head cocked up - super cute ! Glad yall are doing well! Thanks for the update :)
Carrie

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys! I'm not too happy about the brumating Carrie..lol I could do without.. :( Gracie is a Boston Lab. Her dad the boston has blue eyes and her mom (the lab) has husky in her so she got a double wammy with the crystal blue eyes.. And those are all natural no photoshop.

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Gracie's eyes are really stunning ! That's amazing that those colors are that bright in real life !!!
Sydney's brumating too which is no fun! So I can sympatize... Stitch is at least still up and doing his thing, but he isn't eating as much as he used to.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
zillathakilla":3i6oi9tb said:
Scarlett is BEAUTIFUL! You've done a really good job with her and i would love to see some recent pictures :D
OMG your back!
LOL

I will expect updates from you soon...

Sorry for the slight hijack ........
Scarlett is such a pretty dragon, she makes my female all sorts of jealous, beautiful red beard!

Caltrat3

Me and Jiggy miss Scarlett pics and updates. :shock: :lol:

and Gracie is beautiful!, would love to see more pics of her as well!

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hello everyone!! So sorry I haven't been posting lately.. I got a new job and it's been insane.. I promise to update with some pics this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom