Pictures of Toa as he grows

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It was a beautifully sunny day yesterday so I brought Toa out to enjoy the sun.
Here he is soaking up the UVBs.

null-16.jpg

You can really see how long he is here. He's about 17" now.

null-17.jpg

Tried to see if he liked blackberries. He wanted nothing to do with it.

null-21.jpg

On another note we got a female emerald swift to keep our male company. She is quite pretty.

null-19.jpg

Until next time...

zandi202

BD.org Addict
To a s getting big! Same length as Jace now!

The emerald swift is pretty. I wanted one when I saw one at Petco but after some research, talked myself out of it. They are very cool looking.

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
We got our first swift on a whim, he was all brown and depressed. He was on sale, I think we ended up paying like $10 for him. He's a cute little guy, but not nearly as fun as Toa... :lol:

zandi202

BD.org Addict
That's how we got my skink :lol: He had been there so long that he was 75% off so we decided what they hey and brought him home on a whim. I googled what basics he would need and got that as well. He was in the box for a bit, but now he is happy as a clam. Glad it worked out for you as well!

P.S. Why are clams so happy?

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Very true. Lol.

These dragons are so funny. Got home a little late from work and Toa had trashed his viv! Salad every where, shed every where, the lid was off his feeder. Looks like he threw a proper tantrum. He even pooped in his food dish. :roll: Lol. Even so it looks like he ate more of his salad than usual, even accounting for the mess, so that makes me happy! Silly boy. :D

zandi202

BD.org Addict
He put you in your place, huh? :lol: Now he left you a mess to clean up.... They need beardie vacuums so they ca clean their own messes lol

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Wouldn't that be nice! He also had to wait longer for his dinner while I cleaned up! :lol: love that dragon!!

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lol. He did indeed!

So I had to get a new bin for Toa's baths (can't use tub bc of shower doors, etc.), he was barely fitting in it anymore! lol. He used to barely be able to reach the top!
This is April, 22...

Now he jumps out like no problem! Here is a side by side comparison from May 22 to June 10...

The new one is a kitty litter pan, just shy of 19x16 so that should last a good long while!

My baby is getting so big!

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I like the growth chart idea. So i added one on the top of his screen of his viv.

He's now 6 months old and 18.75"! :shock:

5E23154C-9848-447D-BECE-5FFA86AC4173-28471-00001ABCCF983815.jpg

He also just shed his legs and I came home to this little gem...

D60DFCCF-0629-4BB8-ABA7-120278F23DFE-28471-00001ABCDE892EE8.jpg

His little foot is so cute!

And here he is a few days ago lounging on his hammock.

C8A3FBAC-03FD-4487-8DE0-ECF430A47188-28471-00001ABCE85D9CF5.jpg

Thanks for checking my guy out! :D

lexus465

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I have no idea if he is. A couple people have asked if he is but I got him from petco so no way to know. But I'm pretty sure he's going to be a big boy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom