Continuing problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is excellent, a vet who doesn't want to throw meds into her immediately. I like the conservative approach, good.
If it is not affecting her negatively right now or manifesting externally, then you can bypass the treatment for now. If it does not go down or increases, etc it shouldn't be ignored as yeast/fungal issues can quickly spiral out of control.

The humidity is fine at 35%, that should be fine. The newspaper is very easy & convenient. I think you have a good grasp on the setup now along with her feeding, too. Her seeing you is important!
They can stress over very small things so Chacoby being gone could have affected her negatively.

Let us know how she is doing.
Tracie

NathanNatalie3002

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thankyou, I will get her some soy yoghurt and give her that every day or two, 2-3 times, she should quite easily take it if I dab it between her nostrils on her mouth. I am still currently feeding her 3 times a day, I have heard I should cut this down but she still seems hungry at the times I feed her, how would I go about doing this? Or should I still be feeding her 3 times a day until a specific age? She seems fine, she is so energetic and sometimes I worry because Iif I am out I come in to find her under UVB or basking, but when I am in my room she is constantly at the front of the tank watching me and will not bask! Haha she is spoilt, she likes to come out but I don't want her out longer than 40-50 minutes as I get worried she won't digest/bask long enough! She also sheds different parts, usually legs one week head the next and bosy every few weeks, she is growing fast! She is 29cm from head to tail tip, well I say tip but now she has grown I notice it is rounded, maybe she got bitten :( It is only a minute amount though and doesn't bother her! Thank you for your help.

Fecal's are expensive, so how long shall I give the yoghurt or probiotic? And as long as she seems well can I do the fecal in 6 months from now?

Thanks
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubhomes1
Top Bottom