Cherri-New Pics 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Cant wait for you to pick a name, Sandy!!! And to see the new pics! Vicky is good with names (she is responsible for Kazi's name and she could not have chosen anything better!) How is she doing - settling into being another spoilt beardie??

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
T, Yes she is getting spoiled already! She really seems to like my hubby! LOL He put his hand in her viv today and she went right up his arm-he's soooo sucked in! He told me yesterday that he got her to take a few dubia from his hand, which he was exceedingly proud of, so I didn't tell him she's been taking food from my hand since I brought her home! The male ego, ya know, so delicate! :roll: LOL!!! She's doing very well, poo was more normal today so her body is adjusting to the new feeders and veg. We'll be doing the fecal in a couple weeks.

No, I haven't chosen the name. Sara, I've been debating between Marilyn Monroe, Ginger Rogers and Cherri (spelled with the I, You and Janie-zebraflavencs-both mentioned cherry/cherri and she mentioned it spelled with the "I" as short for the name Cherish and for her color).

Hubby picked up the front glass today and has the viv built. It's currently clamped together in my dining room waiting for the wood glue to dry completely (he used the glue to help tack bottom, back and sides before screwing everything together). He even got the wood trim on it. Tomorrow he'll seal the inside with polyurethane and by Mon it should all be dry and ready to move in! I'm picking up tile this weekend and sealing that as well. I think this little girl is going to really like her new viv and all that room! My hubby busted butt today to get it this close to finished for her, can you tell he's attached to her already?!?! :shock:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I vote Cherri, but I'm not into the celeb thing. I named Lilly Lilly because I love the name but would never name a kid Lilly. She's my baby, FYI!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sara, The smaller of my 2 adult females is named Bella. I chose that name for the same reason you chose Lilly-love the name, but no I wouldn't name a child that. I named the larger of the 2 females Mae West because I've always been a fan of her old movies. She was always the sassy, sexy, saucy woman in every part she played. She was considered rather risque for the time frame. I'm kinda leaning toward Cherri, but the hubby kinda likes Marilyn. I know that I need to make a choice though and I think that Cherri, short for Cherish, really fits not only the color but the sweet personality of this little one. And yes, I know Lilly is your baby, just like each one of mine are my babies! LOL We're really big Mushes! :D

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Drat, drunk posting sucks. I always end up losing it. Anyway, I like it, not that you have to convince me of anything! Not to mention it pulls in her color!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
LMAO! Sara, I love how you stumbled in to post! LOL No more for you tonight! I think you've had quite enough young lady! :lol:

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
So the new little girl, who's name will soon be announced, is doing quite well! She was out hanging with hubby for a little bit (she really likes getting up on his shoulder-he's 6'2" so thats a pretty high perch) and was giving a little sass to Assassin! LOL He was all kinds of head-bobbing, stomping, black bearding male! The little one has eaten 18 dubias, had a good poo and a nice warm bath. She's now basking happily. I'm really excited that her new viv is almost complete! We had thought that we'd have it done and her in it by today, but the damn snow held up my glass order! ***grumble, grumble- Thanks a lot Lance!*** LOL Just have to seal the wood and tile today, allow to dry 2 to 3 days, then add a happy little dragon!

I'll have some pics to post later today. Have a few errands to run and some icky chores to do.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Yay, more pics!!! OOOh, special request, can you add some pics of the horny lizards too???

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Soon I will add some pics of the MHDs. The female is in shed rigtht now so you can't see her beautiful greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom