Beardies and Shiny things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, In the past few months i've noticed that my oldest beardie has noticed my horseshoe spiked end earrings. I have 2 in each ear, One chrome one and one silvery blue in each ear. Anyways, I've noticed lately that my oldest beardie has taken a liking to them and tries to eat them a few times every night when she's chilling out on my shoulder. Im a guy, So guys who have piercings that have gone through the same thing or women with pierced ears, Please feel free to share your stories.

BigD16":3cvpc90h said:
These arent really all that recent, But these are the only pictures I have to offer until I can get my camera all charged up to get new ones.

This is Shadow.
Picture005.jpg

Shadow Again.
Picture004.jpg]

And these next 3 pictures are from when I first bought Vlad and he was trying to intimidate me.

Cheese!
averypissedoffbeardie.jpg

Doesnt want his bath time to end!
thinkingabouthowtogethimoutofhisbath2.jpg

In his old cage.
pissedoff.jpg
lol the bath time picture just kills me :] Its adorably funny

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! lol. I have a couple more like that, But that one is by far the best quality out of all of them, So I decided to put just that one up. The rest are kind of fuzzy and in one of them I have the screen top from his cage over it, So you cant see him to well.

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
I don't wear nail polish and very little jewelry because of curious parrots but I have noticed when I go up to the viv to tend to Rufus, he runs away if I'm wearing my dark blue dress with big white fishes painted on it. The first time he did this, I thought it was just a coincidence but he repeated the running away all day. Needless to say, the dress went to the back of the closet :-(

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lol. Do you think it was the white color or the actual fish designs on the dress that he didnt like?

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
BigD16":1ch1czf6 said:
Lol. Do you think it was the white color or the actual fish designs on the dress that he didnt like?

You know, I think it may have been the contrast between the dark blue and white. There's no reason I can think of that he would have even a vestigial memory of fish other than thinking the eyes were looking at him. But then, I've got a t-shirt with a huge, realistic looking lizard on it and he shows no response to it, eyes and all! The colors are more subdued so that leads me right back to thinking vividness of the contrast.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
My beardies, Well at least my oldest likes red and shiny earrings, lol. My youngest has no interest in anything that isnt food. Ive got 2 bearded dragon t-shirts that I got from repticon and Ive never had the beardies give any kind of reaction to either one, Which is surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom