Beardies and Shiny things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, In the past few months i've noticed that my oldest beardie has noticed my horseshoe spiked end earrings. I have 2 in each ear, One chrome one and one silvery blue in each ear. Anyways, I've noticed lately that my oldest beardie has taken a liking to them and tries to eat them a few times every night when she's chilling out on my shoulder. Im a guy, So guys who have piercings that have gone through the same thing or women with pierced ears, Please feel free to share your stories.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ouch... Well look at it this way. You got your cartlidge pierced once and had to pay for it. But your beardie wanted to help you out by giving you several free piercings. lol.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Kind of off topic on my own subject here... But, I've always kind of been obsessed and spend all my time with my beardies. But I cant stop coming to this site, I used to come just to check up every once in awhile and now... Well, Im kind of addicted. I spend hour after hour on here reading all kinds of different posts, lol.

Spike tried to eat my computer mouse the other day. I don't think size means anything to this guy. He's also gone for a bumblebee, and often makes a dash for some of my piercings. He managed to 'catch' my stretched ear with his tongue once, and pulled the silicon plug clean out of me. :lol: Thats exactly why I use silicon in the first place haha.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I've seen people talk about using a laser pointer to grab their beardies attention. My guys are kind of couch potato's. My oldest will not leave my side. She usually falls asleep on me during the evening. So I usually just let her sleep and then make her up her own little bed on my spare pillow with a blankie and soft cuddly things. If I wake her up I get the look of death and she clings to me for dear life. I cant get her off of me and back into her cage most nights. She usually clings onto my arm and sometimes scurries up my arm and onto my shoulder. Then my youngest well, He really looks like he should be a couch potato. He's a little ham! Him and I dont have to good of a bond yet. We do, But he refuses to relinquish his power and I dont back down. So he tries his best to intimidate me and try to bite, lol. Sorry kind of went off topic on my own topic again.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I woke up one morning with my oldest beardies head laying on my chin. Definately an Aww moment, lol. Then some mornings I wake up to a nice gift on my floor... Which isnt all that fun to clean up when you just wake up. And some mornings I wake up and am being stared at, lol.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think he has a bit of jealousy. But in the same instance, No matter how nasty he gets towards me. I spend just as much time with my little guy as I do my oldest female. I have them out together at night. Little guy on the floor so he can run off his energy and my female up on the pillow sleeping. My oldest dragon wants nothing to do with my little guy. She pays him no attention. When she falls asleep, I usually go sit on the floor and hold and spend some time with my little guy. I just think he may have a bit of a cranky personality. Most days I can hold him just fine, It's when I wake him up and try to get him back in his cage that he gets pissed off. It usually takes me about a good hour to hour and a half to lure him out and snatch him up before he gets overly cranky. I dont know though. I do agree with you and say that there is probably a bit of jealousy towards my big female, But in the same instance... I spend just as much time with him as I do her. So I think maybe it's just something that lies within his personality.

novakayne

I have a laser mouse and my beardie ALWAYS attacks it. Whenever I lift it up and he see's the red laser he tries to dash for it from the opposite end of the keyboard. He also loves my cell phone when he's near it when it rings and the screen lights up. He goes bonkers on it. He jumps at my dog tags all the time too. He's just amazed by shiny things.

izz

Juvie Member
Sparks tryed to attack a green cat teaser thing. He likes green!. I tryed a laser pointer and he looked at me like " You are really that stupid "
But he is really stupid he tryed to attack a worm which i was holding infront of the cage as i opened the sliding glass lol :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom