Beardies and Shiny things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, In the past few months i've noticed that my oldest beardie has noticed my horseshoe spiked end earrings. I have 2 in each ear, One chrome one and one silvery blue in each ear. Anyways, I've noticed lately that my oldest beardie has taken a liking to them and tries to eat them a few times every night when she's chilling out on my shoulder. Im a guy, So guys who have piercings that have gone through the same thing or women with pierced ears, Please feel free to share your stories.

novakayne

izz":16ibyo5d said:
Sparks tryed to attack a green cat teaser thing. He likes green!. I tryed a laser pointer and he looked at me like " You are really that stupid "
But he is really stupid he tryed to attack a worm which i was holding infront of the cage as i opened the sliding glass lol :lol: .

Hey, yours loves green too? Mine goes nuts over it!

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
Yesterday when Henry and I were in the car my wedding band was very shiny in the sun. He went up my arm to my hand and started to bite it.

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
My beardie absolutely LOVES shiny things. Whenever he notices something shiny, he has to go right up to it and taste it. I love putting various shiny objects around him on the floor because it keeps him entertained for hours :)

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry everybody. I've been neglecting this thread alittle bit. I've been really busy lately with the beardies and renovations for them and tank upgrades and stuff like that.

BigD16":92gt89tq said:
Kind of off topic on my own subject here... But, I've always kind of been obsessed and spend all my time with my beardies. But I cant stop coming to this site, I used to come just to check up every once in awhile and now... Well, Im kind of addicted. I spend hour after hour on here reading all kinds of different posts, lol.
Ummm....yeah! I found this site shortly after we got Rex and I lurked for about two months before I joined. Now I find myself posting pics and vitals of him. I, too, love to hear others' beardie tales. Pictures also put a smile on my face :)

And Rex is always interested in the necklaces I wear. He loves to watch them dangle when I'm looking at him in his viv. I'll have to try the laser as we just adopted a kitten and Carmel loves that thing.

Forgive me (haven't read all the way through the thread yet), but do you have pics of your beardies on here?

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No, I dont currently have pictures of my beardies on here. But I can post some up tonight. It wont be until later in the evening though. But if you would like, I can get the pictures for you.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
These arent really all that recent, But these are the only pictures I have to offer until I can get my camera all charged up to get new ones.

This is Shadow.
Picture005.jpg

Shadow Again.
Picture004.jpg]

And these next 3 pictures are from when I first bought Vlad and he was trying to intimidate me.

Cheese!
averypissedoffbeardie.jpg

Doesnt want his bath time to end!
thinkingabouthowtogethimoutofhisbath2.jpg

In his old cage.
pissedoff.jpg

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
When I'm bored at work (PetCo), I get laser pointers and play with the beardies and fire-bellied toads. LOL Works with fish, too.

Awww...I love the pics of Shadow she's so purdy-sweet! And those pics of Vlad...what a dragon-ham all tough and stuff :mrgreen: !

I marvel at my Rex each and every day and wonder how I could have fallen for such a dragon!!

Get that camera charged so you can upload some current pics...keep 'em coming!

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Will do. I cant say when, But I think my mom had charged the camera the other night so we could get pix at a friends wedding. Im pretty sure there is still at least enough battery left to get some new shots of Shadow and Vladamere. I cant promise exactly when I'll have them, But I can at least promise you that it will be at some point this evening.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Alright, So I got the pictures. I foregot that our internet speed got cut down recently and it isnt quite back to normal speed yet. I thought I'd have them tonight, Which I still possibly could... but if it doesnt download like it should we'll be looking at new pictures by tomorrow afternoon or evening.

My apologies everybody!

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Alright, So the pictures uploaded much sooner than I thought. So, Without further Ado here they are. Remember, As I stated... The pictures are kind of bland. Better pics to come over the weekend.

Shadow just chilling on her log
005.jpg

Shadow
007.jpg

And once again Shadow.
006.jpg

Please Excuse Vladamere's discoloration in his photos. He started to shed 2 days ago.

Front shot of Vlad.
013.jpg

Side
012.jpg

Another side shot.
011.jpg

Better pictures to come over the weekend.

Awww...looking forward to more pics! I love it when they shed. It's so cool! Vlad's color will really pop when he's done. It's been awhile since Rex shed but when he does he likes it when I help him along. I know you aren't suppose to, but he really does enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom