An afternoon in the life of Stella - LAZY. 1/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeILC

Hatchling Member
awww! love the updated pics hehe schoolbus stan! :p I want his blanket! :p can you take a full picture of just the blanket i wanna see the look of it.. my beardies may want one ;)

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you, littlebirdie! :D

And Mike, I'll try to get a pic of it, but its just a small fleece baby blanket. :D

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Stan is awesome! The pictures of him driving the bus and on his blankie are great. By the way I love your pedicure too!!

-Kaleen

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
FranktheTank":201xj84j said:
Stan is awesome! The pictures of him driving the bus and on his blankie are great. By the way I love your pedicure too!!

-Kaleen

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Stan loves my feet (not sure how I feel about that, considering he also loves roaches...) :bleick:

Sometimes he tickles so bad, but I don't want to flinch and send him sailing thru the air!

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ugghhhhhh... Look who's in the process of exploding...
IMG_0704.jpg

Yep, this one should be pretty epic!
IMG_0703.jpg

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
FranktheTank":3jx1t111 said:
Seems like he sheds every other week! He's going to be a biiiiig boy.

-Kaleen

I know, it seems that if it isn't one part of his body that's shedding, its another! I'm forever picking shards of skin out of his cage.

I think you are right, I think he IS going to be huge. He was the smallest out of his clutch when we picked him out - go figure! There was just something about the look in his eyes - just a special little spark like "I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL, YOU KNOW". :laughing6:

It's been a long time, but I don't remember my other 2 being this big at 3 months. I think I am going to pick up a scale on my lunch break today so that I can weigh him.

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Stanley says "night-night everybody!"
IMG_0712.jpg

Poor guy - he's been a little bit grumpy today because of the big shed. This one is taking longer. He ate today, but not as much as usual. The good news is that the new skin underneath is REALLY orange! He looks like a little traffic cone. :laughhard:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
:laughhard: :laughhard: a little traffic cone!! Aww Poor Stanley, I feel so bad when they have big sheds. I can't wait to see what he'll look like in his new skin..

-Kaleen

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Finally!!! His body is shedding! ...he's been rubbing all over his enclosure like he's been on fire all morning long... :banghead: Poor little traffic cone...

IMG_0718.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom