Zoey the dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone reading this. this is the beginning of what i want to be a little blog of Zoeys life, something i can look back on years from now and remember my baby girl :D
I love taking pictures of Zoey so there will be no shortage of pictures or videos

I'll start off by telling everyone about Zoey's cage its an Exo-terra 36x18x12. i use tile as her substraight her basking temp is 110 at the highest point but she can go closer or farther from the light as she chooses her cool side at at 85 she has the uvb tube she needs and loves her home. Today marks a week of owning her and i already love her and her personality
Zoey is 9 and a half inches long head to tail and 36 grams, no idea about how old she is any ideas?

RAWWWRRR look at me!!!
lmtXhhr.jpg

Zoey and i right after her bath :p
qasm0r8.jpg

MastaPete

Original Poster
hey everyone! quick little photo update of Zoey! :D Shes so adorable <3

she just finished her shed her colors are so much brighter
fDztdNA.jpg

she stole my sisters blanket for a bit :)
3yVnVz1.jpg

I got Zoey a new stuffie... it might be a little to big for her cage LOL
6yUMHmb.jpg

MastaPete

Original Poster
Hey friends its been quite a while! but not to much to talk about with Zoey shes doing great and eats soooo much i started her on large crickets not to long ago and she likes them. shes doubled her weight since i've gotten her and shes just over 11 inches long :) shes so cute i love her to death

dragon on a silver platter
8LfXIhY.jpg

hMyu3CA.jpg

shes getting so big!
dZhW49v.jpg

i just love her pattern in this picture she loved the day in the sun
ePWocLi.jpg

Zoey decided my face looked comfortable
WXejMPA.jpg

Brezzy99

Sub-Adult Member
Getting poop on your eye would be a lot better than poop on your mouth :lol:

Love the pictures! She is cute and her pattern is pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom