Zilla has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeybird

Hatchling Member
Our little Zilla arrived happy and healthy from the stork (aka UPS man) on Tues. AM. He was born on 6/14 (my birthday!!!!) and is 8 in. long.

He was very happy and spent hours checking out his new home. He ate a couple of crix, had a huge poo, enjoyed being misted and put himself to sleep 20 min. after his lights went off. Is he a good baby or what? Today is his third day and he ate 10 crix for breakfast! Loves his little hammock, too.

Just wanted to introduce him to all of you.

And...thanks for all of the good info. I've been reading here for months to prepare for his arrival. Definitely would not be as well informed as we are without you all!

Turkeybird
[/img]

auntylolo

Extreme Poster
Hello! Sounds like he is a very well behaved baby, but I woulndn't expect it to last very long :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom