Ziggy's thread (lots of new pics on PG.20) 09/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Hi guys, I have few new pics of my master Ziggy :D he is in process of shedding as we speak, so I snapped some pics of him.
On to the pics. :D

He's now 20cm big, I measured him yesterday. He grew 10,5cm since I got him. :blob5:
he's not a happy camper while shedding, that's for sure
s5001258.jpg

s5001262.jpg

going to take a bath :)
s5001269.jpg

s5001270.jpg

s5001275.jpg

"wat hooman? ar we takin' a bath or not?!? pff, stoopid slave shoving that box in ma nose!#?$%&!"
s5001266.jpg

checking the camera
s5001265.jpg

ma lil' boy, aww :oops: He has a bit of red around his ears :blob5: :blob5:
s5001264.jpg

giving me them sexy leg :D
s5001282.jpg

s5001284.jpg

I hope you like the pics, and as always, your comments are greatly appreciated. :notworthy:

Edit:
I wanted to show you guys Ziggy's mommy and daddy. :) I'm lucky to know who's his mommy and daddy are, and also exact date of his birth. :love5:

Here are the pics of them:

First his pretty mommy:
mama-od-ziggy-a-01.jpg

mama-od-ziggy-a-02.jpg

mama-od-ziggy-a-03.jpg

:love5:

and his adorable daddy:
tatko-od-ziggy-a-01.jpg

:love5:

These pics of Ziggy's parents are not mine, I've got them from my friend/breeder that I bought Ziggy from. :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Livey":xhtp1cso said:
Aww i love shedding pics!
He looks alot bigger that's for sure! :D

Thank you! :D
Yes, he's quite bigger, lil' nipper that he was when I brought him home. :D And now I can feel his weight a bit. lol When he was really small I didn't feel anything while he was on my hand.

mostlyharmlessnj":xhtp1cso said:
Absolutely adorable!

Thanks! :blob5: :mrgreen:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Have few more pix :)

Here they are:

Ziggy basking :mrgreen:
s5001276.jpg

s5001278.jpg

s5001280.jpg

And one more sexy leg pose :)
s5001281.jpg

He only has to shed his little head tomorrow, and he's done with shedding this time around. Yay! :love5: :laughing6: :love5:

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Ah he's adorable. I nearly had a heart attack the first time mine shed her head. It thought she'd been attacked by crickets (i was half asleep). It was like a scene from Hannibal!!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
catUK":v262zzzm said:
Ah he's adorable. I nearly had a heart attack the first time mine shed her head. It thought she'd been attacked by crickets (i was half asleep). It was like a scene from Hannibal!!

Thank you Cat! :blob5:
LOL :laughhard: I can imagine how happy you were when you found out it's only shedding time. :mrgreen: He makes me worry all the time too. Lil' stinker. hehehe

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
catUK":17t2xfot said:
Atrax":17t2xfot said:
He makes me worry all the time too. Lil' stinker. hehehe

ha ha, but they're worth the worry :D

Yes they are, he gives me back much more than just worry :D :D Beardies are really cool. :notworthy:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
awwww so cute :)
he did explode ! :) I'm glad he's finished except for the head. He did look a bit cranky in those first pictures hehe :lol: Hopefully he'll shed his head with no major issues and go back to being a happy growing eating machine !!
I love the fact that he gives you just the one sexy leg...."One is just enough thanks, two ? well that would just be too overwhelming.. I will spare you the trauma" :mrgreen: hehehe
Ziggy is looking great, and thanks for sharing his parents - they are both beautiful ! He's got some great color in his genes :)
PS - Thanks for sharing the link - I don't know that I would have seen this threat otherwise! :)

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
He's very cute. I just noticed that you are from Slovenia. I have a dragon named Ljubljana and I thought you might appreciate that :D

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Mavellie":qkmi4xgd said:
Awe his back exploded! So cute :)

Yes it did, it always makes me happy when this happens. :D :D

NCSUCarrie":qkmi4xgd said:
awwww so cute :)
he did explode ! :) I'm glad he's finished except for the head. He did look a bit cranky in those first pictures hehe :lol: Hopefully he'll shed his head with no major issues and go back to being a happy growing eating machine !!
I love the fact that he gives you just the one sexy leg...."One is just enough thanks, two ? well that would just be too overwhelming.. I will spare you the trauma" :mrgreen: hehehe
Ziggy is looking great, and thanks for sharing his parents - they are both beautiful ! He's got some great color in his genes :)
PS - Thanks for sharing the link - I don't know that I would have seen this threat otherwise! :)

Today his lil' head was on the "menu", he shed it without problems. Yay!! :blob5: :blob5:
Oh yes, two sexy legs would be traumatizing for me. LoL He knows best whats good for his slave. :laughhard: :mrgreen:
I hope he'll get a bit of mommy's colors too later on. It's kinda surprising to me, but he loves his veggies a lot. I'm a happy slave. :)

NightmareDisco":qkmi4xgd said:
He's very cute. I just noticed that you are from Slovenia. I have a dragon named Ljubljana and I thought you might appreciate that :D

Thanks! :)
That is so cool that you have a dragon named Ljubljana. How come you know about Slovenia? Most ppl don't know it even exists. LOL :laughhard:
I live 60km from Ljubljana in a town called Trbovlje. :wink:

He's done shedding! :blob5: :blob8: Just now he molted his head. He made me worry a bit when he bulged his eyes. :shock: He never bulged them so much before. :roll:

Thanks for your replies guys, it's much appreciated! :)

Wheeuuw, it's my 300th post on BD.org!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: I'm juvie now :headbang:

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
I know lots about Europe, I lived in Finland for a while and have visited Norway and the UK. I guess I'm kinda euro-obsessed LOL and I know what you mean about ppl not knowing anything about Slovenia...or any of the beautiful countries in south eastern europe...I blame the American education system. While I lived in Finland, I went to school with a girl who lived right on the Slovenian/Italian border :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudeGurl
Top Bottom