Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Gee, when you read one of Barbara's threads, you never know if you're going to read about her babies or something else entirely different. You do laugh a lot, tho, thanks all.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Aznrainbowdime":25ac5 said:
well because i work for F&E, and we just opened 3 stores in fresno, so was wondering if you lived by any of 'em so I can get an idea :D
I'll have to google it and see where they are...I'll let you know.

Hi Lance! All is well here! :wink:

Lori, laughter promotes happiness which is one of the keys to life. :wink:
BeardedxXxBoBBy":25ac5 said:
what a beautiful Dragon you Have There
We thank-you! :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay Rainbow I located the 3 new stores in this area I'm closest to this one (2820 Tulare Street, Fresno,CA. ) it about 12ish miles away.

BeardedxXxBoBBy

Hatchling Member
and the fact that the guy told you not past 3 months makes you an execptional dragon master and i praise you for it

there needs to be more people like you and the people on this website who truly understand a bond between a person and his/her reptile, who needs friends when you got dragons HA

starrchine

Barb,
I just joined the wonderful world of dragon slave a couple weeks ago, and it took me over a week to read every post in your thread.
What amazing little boys you have there. You must be so very very proud of them!! You are truly a great person to never give in to the offers of money. Your babies are lucky to have found you!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Starr! :D

I am very proud of my little miracle troopers...heck I'm proud of all my beardies. :mrgreen:

I can't even imagine going back and trying to read every post of this thread your devoted. :wink:
Heck I can't even find things I've already posted when someone asks where it is. :roll:
So you may have noticed when you found things that had been posted twice. :lol:

Welcome to the site an I hope you are enjoying yourself here as much as I do. :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Sorry to hear that your beardie is worrying you. You could make a thread in ER or health and include pic's if possible with some more details on your beardie and maybe someone or myself could help. Here's where to go to start a thread so you get more attention with more answers and opinions.
Beardie ER viewforum.php?f=45
Health viewforum.php?f=6
click on the new topic button to start an new thread.

In order to post pic's you need to register at a image hosting site such as http://photobucket.com/
After registering you will see to the right of the page upload images from....with several choices pick the one you need...then click on the upload images and videos button.
Once the pic's are at photobucket you can copy and paste the IMG code(4th choice under the pic when you place the cursor over it) into your post a reply page. It will appear as a code between 2 IMG's like this . Click on the Preview button to see if it worked if you can see the pic then your all good an you can submit post.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Entertaining chatter girls. :D Just hope ya'll didn't scare off the 12 yr old with 1 post. :shock: She picked an interesting time to say Hi! :lol:
Barb it's been pages since we had any picts.... :mrgreen:

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Sandy I'm actually in the process of uploading pic's right now...not sure just how many I have of Zak-n-Wheezie but I'm sure I have some. I do have pic's to post in Bye, bye, brumation of the rest of my beardies today though. An of course I did promise more baby pic's too. Yikes...I'm back to photobucket see ya in a bit.

orca123

I absolutely adore Zak-n-Wheezie! :mrgreen:
Sadly, I'm not getting my bearded until as of March 20th. :(
But I'm so hyped! :blob5: :blob8:
I'm thankful that your dragons have such a caring owner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom