Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
fresnowitte":5fdd5 said:
But I'm afraid Zak-n-Wheezie will they are both brumating. :(
Zak has been wanting to sleep for a couple of weeks now but Wheezie decided a couple of days ago to join him. I hate when they go to sleep but they do deserve the nap. :)

So Barbara, Wheezie decided to join Zak with the brumation this year? Gee, guess Zak won. Boy, you must miss them. Do they wake up at all?
fresnowitte":5fdd5 said:
WooHoo!
Zak-n-Wheezie are on the TV schedule for the 20th!
http://animal.discovery.com/tv-schedules/daily.html?date=20091020.293
It sure better be on this time, hope they don't change the scheduling around. Now the confusing part starts again wondering what times it will be on in the different time zones. :roll: None of us want to miss it!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Twin terrors?! Terrors?! How could they call Zak-n-Wheezie terrors?! How insulting! :x

I have my VCR set for every Tuesday from 9 to 10pm EST. There's no way I'm going to miss this.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Well..last night was a bust..obviously..LOL. I fell asleep watching plagues of locust and woke up to the thing..Chupacabra?..some crap like that..totally slept through Sons..ugh!..LOL. Okay..so now it's the 20th? Cool..but I'm still going to watch next Tuesday..just in case...LOL..

Rayneuki

I've been following this thread ever since I signed up (and a little before that!)
I can't wait to see them on animal planet!!! <3

Oh by the way, how old are they now? I could probably do the math but I suck at math...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom