Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
fresnowitte":e5681 said:
Patience...patience everyone. :lol:

I'm tellin' everyone with my luck it's goin' to be the 13th Tuesday. :lol:

The vampires were on the Lost Tapes program the lizard man was pretty weird too.
What about the cuckoo bird? And definitely glad I'm not a hyena. :shock:

Barbara, I have a LOT of patience (thanks to my brother) but there does come a limit. I've had patience since we first heard about this episode, last November if I remember correctly.

Lori

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I know I wish it would just hurry up an air already too. :roll:

We can count out the first Tuesday obviously that wasn't it...and by the looks of the schedule on APL :roll: it isn't scheduled for next (2nd) Tuesday the 6th, or the following (3rd) Tuesday the 13th of October. :( There's only 10 more to go after that..... :banghead: So I figure I'd might as well do my best at being patient
waiting.gif
anyone care to join me....NOT!
waiting.gif

BTW Lori it's really only been sense Jan 19th that they contacted me here in a PM. But it sure feels like its been alot longer than that. :?

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Hahah..That's funny Ms. Barbara. Patience?..Anyone who truly knows me, knows I have NONE..ZERO..so for me to last this long without blowing a gasket and sending nasty e-mails and relentlessly making phone calls to Animal Planet is truly a miracle..or maybe I'm just mellowing out in my "latter years"..LMAO

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
beardie parents":4b57a said:
Well, O.K. I guess it seems longer than it has been. The older I get the faster my life seems to be going.

Lori
As the denominator of a fraction gets larger, the fraction itself gets smaller.

i.e. 1/2>1/3>1/4>1/5>1/10>1/20 etc.

and --

When you're two, one year is 1/2 of your life, when you're three one year is 1/3 of your life, when you're 10 one year is 1/10 of your life etc.

therefore --

technically with each passing year time DOES pass by faster.

Just food for thought 8)

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
oh tell me about it !! I've been waiting to turn 21 since .. god knows how long. Now that I've turned in July.... now im like.. WTF the year is almost over already !!!

Ugh. Z&W ... wtf !!!!!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Barbara, did you see my post about it being listed on my DVR on Oct 13th at 11pm? I cannot imagine that is right, but it says Mutants 2, nonetheless. I'll have to double check it tomorrow as I REALLY need to be writing a paper right now.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So do the episodes end up on the Animal Planet web site? I don't get Animal Planet on TV, so I'm hoping it does. I'll be checking after the 13th just to make sure. Can't wait....can't wait....can't wait :mrgreen:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Okay, they've changed my DVR. I think it was suposed to air on 10/13 because they had Mutants 2 at 11 which is when they repeat the ones they played earlier, but now it is "giants 2" which is on earlier that night. I don't think APL even knows what they are doing to be honest.

asheebear

I wish I would have realized that it came on the 29th. I was the thing on the home page but I guess it just didn't click. Now I have to wait for a re-run :x

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
asheebear":6eab4 said:
I wish I would have realized that it came on the 29th. I was the thing on the home page but I guess it just didn't click. Now I have to wait for a re-run :x
Don't worry, Z-n-W didn't show up on the 29th show, so you didn't miss a thing.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Nope Aimee you didn't miss it. :wink:

But I'm afraid Zak-n-Wheezie will they are both brumating. :(
Zak has been wanting to sleep for a couple of weeks now but Wheezie decided a couple of days ago to join him. I hate when they go to sleep but they do deserve the nap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom