Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Mutants is an old one. Mutants 2 is the one they are suposed to be on. It was listed on my DVR Oct 13th at 11 PM which makes no sense

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I watched part of the first one we had on here at 6 p.m. It was one about insects crawling inside a persons skull. GROSS I couldn't watch the ending of it. The second one was about hairless cats. I guess ZnW weren't on today. I'm bummed. I've been waiting for this show for almost one year. I wend on their site and couldn't find anything about that show and when the one we are interrest in will be on.

Lori

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Yes, I guess we're all disappointed today. I'm in MA. and it was botflies in someone's skull and hairless cats..Ugh.
Vampires on Animal Planet, Vegas? Well..the programming could of switched or you rolled on the remote by accident..I do that all the time..LOL..Fell asleep to Sons of Anarchy and woke up to some make yourself a millionare crap infomercial..LOL..

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I can't believe we were duped again!
My family and I sat down at 8pm with our beardies and popcorn giggling with anticipation.
"We're going to see Zac-n-Wheezie!" my son yelled.
"I get to see my scaley mommy!" Bliggy screamed with excitement, thinking he might get a glimpse of his real mother, Ms.Tiggs.
We sat there sifting through bald cats :shock: nasty little critters that burrow inside your skin :puke: and let's not forget the green dog :roll:
Our night was over and there were no tell tale signs of our friend Barbara and her boys!
I don't know how much more I can take!

2sadsmilies3.gif

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
uh I know how you feel. As I've mentioned.. I put MJ for a short cat nap so she can stay up and watch but NOOOOOOPE ! I ended up in the same boat as everyone else. and poor MJ was PISSED at her mommy for waking her up from her beauty sleep to watch gross stuff. grrrrr

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Yah, turned on at 8:00 and watched all four of the 30 minute shows, but then afterwards they had this Lost Tapes show on and I couldn't believe the junk on there. People saying there was a vampire in their house. And not a bat a real vampire! What the heck is this stupid stuff doing on Animal Planet?? It was really poorly done and the video looked like it was made by an MTV crank show. Geeze Maybe we should all send them letters of complaint!! We want Z&W not this junk!!

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
yea i have been witing for a month to see zak&weezie on the show and finally came on yesterday and they were not there i was so pissed last night o dont forget about the hiena ewwww

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Patience...patience everyone. :lol:

I'm tellin' everyone with my luck it's goin' to be the 13th Tuesday. :lol:

The vampires were on the Lost Tapes program the lizard man was pretty weird too.
What about the cuckoo bird? And definitely glad I'm not a hyena. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom