Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
I have the TiVo type thing on my satallite (comes free!) Will "tape" it then put on computer to burn to DVD. Will send you a copy Barbara if you PM your address. :D

Sandy h

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Really? I don't understand why they'd come out and tape the boys now and not air it until September. Okay...well, I'll still watch it..I hope we don't have to wait that long. :( Do they not realize that Z&W have a HUGE fan base? LOL.

darkcirca

Hatchling Member
dragonphoenix36":dbe96 said:
Really? I don't understand why they'd come out and tape the boys now and not air it until September. Okay...well, I'll still watch it..I hope we don't have to wait that long. :( Do they not realize that Z&W have a HUGE fan base? LOL.

Most shows are taped in advance. Take Jon and Kate for example. They are just playing the shows now, in February, from when they moved. Those were filmed back in October/November.

darkcirca

Hatchling Member
dragonphoenix36":ac092 said:
Oh, alright. I am familiar with pre-taping, I just didn't think they did it with all shows.

I think they do it for most shows. Even the reality tv is pre-taped, and they tape each person arriving back in their home as a winner. This way, if anyone sees it, they don't know who really won yet (at least this is how it was a few years ago). It takes a bit of time to edit video as well. I forget what the ratio I learned was, but it was something ridiculous. We spent like 15 hours editing a 10 minute video for my college project..

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Happy Valentine's Day!

And..........
Zak-n-Wheezie have put one more month behind them.....I'm so proud of them. :love5: :headbang: :love5:
Congratulations Boys!

:blob8: :blob8: Happy 20th Month Birthday! :blob8: :blob8:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Happy Valentine's Day to you and all yours Barbara :love5: :love10:
Happy 20 Month Birthday to Zak-n-Wheezie! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Barb- aren't they going to give you a copy of the whole interview? Looks like they would. :dontknow:

Sandy and Katherine

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
20 months already? Congratulations Wheezie and Zak! And congrats to Barbara! They wouldn't be the longest living 2headed beardie if it wasn't for her. :blob5: :blob5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Z&W thank-you ALL for the Birthday Wishes.
An I thank-you all for the Valentine's Day Wishes.....they worked....I got a new camera. :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:
Frank made this the nicest Valentine's Day yet. He took me out to dinner and to listen to
a local band play some old classic rock-n-roll this was Friday evening. Saturday the kids all
left us alone to enjoy an evening to ourselves.....which doesn't happen often with 8 kids
between us and 6 grandchildren. Then to top that off on Sunday Frank took me to get a
new camera. I really would have only expected a cheap little digital so that I could post pic's
of my beardies. Well it will take me a few days I'm sure to learn this camera as it has many
more setting, options........I got a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H50 9.1 MP with a 15x zoom. So
everyone bear with me while I learn this new camera. And the photo program that comes
with this camera is compatible with my Windows Vista. YEEEESSSSS!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I can't believe how much I've missed posting pic's of my beardies and how lost I was without a camera.
So here are a couple of practice pic's.

Okay this could not have been a comfortable position to sleep in....this is how they were
when I uncovered them.
DSC00006.jpg

Waking Up
DSC00005.jpg

Making our way to the basking spot
DSC00033.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Barbara,

Glad that you had such a wonderful V-Day. My husband(bless his twisted heart) gave me a big chocolate bar, isn't that just sweet? I guess it would have been if it wasn't the one I HAD JUST GIVEN HIM, along with the cute little stuffed frog that makes kissing sounds and a new leather bound journal for him to put all of his TWISTED ideas in. :banghead: Okay I feel better now :D . I guess after 22 yrs he has just plum run out of FREAKIN' IDEAS !!! I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me :twisted:

Anyway...glad you got a new camera...it takes great pics!!!

Dawn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom