Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I am so glad, too, that it got there safe and sound and that's so cute what Richard said. Barbara is so loved by so many people, I'm so glad she'll have a way to connect again! Miracle indeed, Dawn, that's what you are :love5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hey Barb, look at what Sonic's kids' meal had! (original photo by Renee)

wheezie-n-zak.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
That is great! I do know they miss-worded it a bit. :banghead: We all know that Zak-n-Wheezie are not one bearded dragon with 2 heads, they are TWO beardies with one body. I guess I understand why they say it the way they do is because they see one body and two heads and say "one beardie with two heads". :banghead: They are wrong. I guess the way they worded it annoyed me a bit. Zak-n-Wheezie isn't (are NOT) one beardie.

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
Nope no one will understand the love that she gives them and the love that we give them. By the way where is Barbara?

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Goonie":3okefnu8 said:
Hey Barb, look at what Sonic's kids' meal had! (original photo by Renee)

wheezie-n-zak.jpg

Cool! I don't really care for how they worded it either, but it's still cool! I just saw Zak-n-Wheezie on TV the other day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom