Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST SAW THEM ON ANIMAL PLANET!!!!

not sure i like the name of the show being about mutants though. it has such a negative conotation.

it should be something about their amazing determination or personalities.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Deb, Prouddragonmama, and Gina! :D

I have to agree with you herpgirl. I wasn't impressed with the footage that they use either. They had lots of great footage of them moving around and charging the camera :lol: yet they showed footage that makes it seem they are abnormal. I guess I should have expected it...I mean it was "Weird, True, and Freaky." I personally just don't see them as being weird or freaky. Not one bit of it showed how amazing they are. :(
Btw...I see you are rather new to the site.
Welcome Aboard! :)

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Hey Barb,

I was catching up on the thread and in looking at the recent pics of Zak-n-Wheezie I never realized how long their tail looks. Is it really as long as the pictures make it out to be? I don't know why I never noticed it before. Even when I had them in my hot little hands :mrgreen:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
I've missed everyone too, Barb.

I knew that long tail wasn't a figment of my imagination :mrgreen:

I would like to say how sorry I am about your pup. Tragic :cry:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY A BIT EARLY. Hope you have a wonderful day, Barbara & that you get lots of help with beardie chores so you can actually rest a bit (is that even possible?)

I'm going to be getting Roger in to see a doc on Monday am & I think he's going to be going into hospital. He's not keeping food down & he's so skinny. My doc gave me some painkillers for him, as aspirin not helping. So we'll see what happens on Mon am, that's when he's to see this doctor. I'll keep you posted.

Rubio's back to normal. His back leg is 100% & he's now able to jump around as much as he wants. Makes him happy!

Sweetie's got eggs again, I think, she was flirting yesterday, so we'll see how that goes. She's starting to get that pear shape & isn't eating as much as usual. Only time will tell.

Leo & Lonzo are great, black bearding, bobbing constantly. Lonzo's getting up there, his new trick is to poop in his house, then smear it all over, then see how long it takes for me to notice. Today he had to get scrubbed from waist down. What a stinky dragon I had!

Didi isn't doing as well. When I noticed the Solar Glo wasn't working anymore, got him a Power Sun. He's been staying on the cool side & hiding almost daily & hasn't eaten or pooped in a week. So next Friday I'll have to take him into the vet. Rubio needs that fat pad over his left ear aspirated anyway, our vet charges less for the 2nd dragon. Didi's got me worried. Boy when it rains over here it pours.

Hugs 'n snuggles to everyone,
Deb

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
Wow I saw your pictures or your beardie(s) and they are so awesome, I was wondering how long have you had them and is it difficult to care for them?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Robin!

Thanks Deb!
I sent you a PM already about Roger. Hugs and best of wishes that the tests reveal what's causing this illness for him and how they can treat him.

Thanks reptilemaster they were on APL's Weird, True, and Freaky.

Hey Lance! Longtime no see around here...good to see you around. :wink:

Thank-you Beezer25 and Welcome to the Site!

They hatched in my house nearly 4 years ago(June 14th 2007). They are a bit like caring for handicapped children. Not hard just time consuming...not that I mind. :)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
They are both predictable and unpredictable just like normal beardies. :lol:
They love head bobbing the girls...though they can not slam their arm or wave. They have recently discovered they can glass dance though.
Their routine is the same as everyone else beardie wise that is. For the most part they are treated just like everyone else and behave like such too. Absolutely SPOILED! :lol:

Here's a little video of a few clips I put together from the other morning....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rNmXbHaSIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chriziz
Top Bottom