Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Been a while since I've been here, but i have to wish the boys
Happy Third Birthday
to Wheezie and Zak!!
:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

From MaryAnn and the goofy gang!

iradog85

Rasberry face, so cute!! Happy 3 years to the beauties!

Do I see cheese slices in that salad? I haven't been very adventurous with my beardie's salad. Trying to pick up a few tips from more experienced owners as to what to try.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the compliments and the Birthday wishes.
iradog85":b7r2dk0i said:
Rasberry face, so cute!! Happy 3 years to the beauties!

Do I see cheese slices in that salad? I haven't been very adventurous with my beardie's salad. Trying to pick up a few tips from more experienced owners as to what to try.
No dear that isn't cheese beardie can not digest dairy products...it's thinly sliced butternut squash.

MaryAnn where the heck have you been lady? I've missed you. :wink:

Okay so I wasn't able to get on yesterday I was still having some computer issues, but I think they are worked out now...I hope.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks for mentioning the silkies Sara. :wink: I need to go place an order for more eggies and chow. I knew there was something I was forgetting to do today. :wink:

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Such cutie pies! I love seeing their pictures. And, I know what a pain it can be posting pictures..so I really appreciate the time you take in posting them.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Wow, the boys are 3, already!?! :shock: :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Zac-n-Wheezie! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

See, that's what happens when you can't get online, you miss VERY important birthdays! :shock: :oops:
Guess the boys have proved everyone wrong huh? They have now lived for more years than they were given months. You go boys! :blob5: :blob8: Barb- Congrats on becoming the world's greatest Beardie Mom ever! :notworthy: :love5: :headbang: Keep up the good work!

Sandy H :mrgreen:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
wow these boys are so amazing it just shows that they deffinantly had a will to live. it also helps that they have the best mommy ever :wink: .
happy late birthday Z&W and many more to come.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Happy Belated 3rd B-day Zak and Wheezie! Love their b-day pics, especially the raspberry face! Too cute! The boys are looking as handsome and healthy as always Barb!

It's so nice to see them getting all grown up!
touch me, it really has!
they have even got there own little banner from me now! So cute! :D

Code:
[URL=http://img199.imageshack.us/i/zaknweekzie.gif/][IMG]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4610/zaknweekzie.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom