Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Haleygirl I want to say, "Thank-you so very much!" :D
I found your post to be very touching..........okay so you made me cry. :wink: :lol:
Z&W thank-you for taking the time to read the entire thread. :D

Your welcome. I understand the worrying. We all do it to our draggys. :wink: I'm sure they'll be ok. Maybe today is just.... Lazy Sunday for them... lol.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
P.S. love to Zak-n-Wheezie! :love5: :love10:

Zing Loves you, too!
ZingGG004.jpg

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
haleygirl272":e81bf said:
P.S. love to Zak-n-Wheezie! :love5: :love10:

Zing Loves you, too!
ZingGG004.jpg
Whoa! Haley, Zinger looks a lot bigger since his video. Have you updated your intro with new pics recently?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
ilovebeardeddragons":b6106 said:
oh your beardie is so cute!!!!!
You must be talking about Zinger because you said beardie not beardies. :laughing6:
Haleygirl Zinger is very cute and Z&W say thank-you! :D

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
ilovebeardeddragons":e6d94 said:
fresnowitte":e6d94 said:
ilovebeardeddragons":e6d94 said:
You must be talking about Zinger because you said beardie not beardies. :laughing6:
Haleygirl Zinger is very cute and Z&W say thank-you! :D

Lol, Thanks!
Your welcome Fres!
Z&W are cute, too! :lol:
Between you and me..... I think they're as cute as my baby!! :p

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay I was really having Z&W withdrawls so after them both sleeping for 2 days staight without
even a glance or twitch from them I couldn't take it anymore. :(
So I got them up bathed them, they both ate, basked for nearly the entire day, and they are
still up past their normal bedtime. It was so nice to cuddle and see their precious little faces today.

I thought handling brumation with normal beardies could be nerve racking..........
I can't help but get scared when they don't get up with their little da...ta...daa selves.

How on earth am I suppose to get thru this winter when it has bearly just begun?
An I couldn't make it past 2 days. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Here's a few pic's of them today.

Don't they look so peaceful and precious when they are asleep?
100_6693.jpg

Weren't all that happy about a bath, they tolerated it, but I don't think they enjoyed it.
They always swim in the bath but not today.
Just look at the way their back legs are possitioned. Silly boys!
What do you think they are say with this body language? :lol:
100_6631.jpg

Okay We Did It Can We Get Out Now?
100_6633.jpg

Basking Felt Good Today!
100_6675.jpg

And this is them at 6:30 pm
100_6712.jpg

They were rather bright eyed today that was so nice to see. I wonder if they know that I'm worried. :?:

PS
Is anyone else not receiving topic notifications?
I haven't recieved any all day even though there has been many new posts in topics I'm subscribed to.
I'm glad Alex put the little stickies in front of topics that have new post.

Dragonblade

I got a notification about this one.

This is astounding. I know what you mean about worrying, I am wondering if Draco has something wrong or is just brumating myself.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
I've been getting mine all day...

I love the last picture! It's like they are sighing with comfort after a long day! Those guys are just astonishing. I can read this thread over and over.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Hey Barbara, I think that look you got during the bath says "Aww, Mom, I don't wanna go to school today!" or "whaddya want, we're sleepy!" ~ you've GOT to be going thru major withdrawal without your babies!

Crash just started a few days ago with refusing foods... won't eat his greens, only a couple bites of sweet potato. He scoffs at crickets (roaches should arrive soooooooon!) but will begrudgingly take a few superworms (goodness, I just got my bulk shipment today!) Lazy bum, laying around 90% of the time... but when he DOES feel like playing, if we don't get him out quickly, he half-beards at us and gives us a thunderstorm. I share your fears!

Keep offering yummies, and don't take the grumps & groans from "the kids" -- they'll realize that when they are good and hungry, you're right there (waiting patiently!)! :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Now one month short of a year an a half. Wow! :shock: :eek: :shock:
Who could have ever known they could not just survive, but thrive for this long.
God how I love these 2 they are such a blessing to my life. :love5:
So this post is for Zak-n-Wheezie........................
:blob8: :love5: :blob8: Happy 17th Month Birthday Boys! :blob8: :love5: :blob8:

It seems like not that long ago when I was told you would not survive long.
I was prepared to only spend a short time with the 2 of you.
This is my first memories of you. I didn't even think you'd make it thru the night.

1hourold6-14-07001.jpg

Here you guys are smaller than a brooch on my sear sucker shirt.
So tiny but such a big will to live.
101_3024.jpg

The beginning was a challenge that you 2 took head on.
101_3021.jpg

I remember the baby food feedings on the spaghetti strand for days then weeks from a popsicle stick because you were so small and my big hand was so scary.
I remember jumping for joy the first time you pooped. (Looked like a crazy woman!)
I cried when you ate your first live feeders.
I'd never been so tickled as when I seen you guys bob your heads and black beard for the first time.
Or never laugh with delight as I did the first time I seen you 2 swim.
I've never been so scared as when you choked on a piece of greens an I had to remove it from your throat.
Or when the scoliosis in your lower spine appeared and we thought it might be MBD.
Nothing is more comforting than your snuggles. :love5:

You have totally amazed me and the world with your desire to live an I thank-you! :wink:
I thank-you for showing us that miracles really do happen.
I've always believed in miracles but never would have expected to experience one quite like the 2 of you.

Now some pic's for everyone else........

100_6784.jpg

100_6783.jpg

100_6750.jpg

100_6780.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom