Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Love the pics. :p I think they were stickin up for their "mommy" because they knew Dawn was givin her a hard time. They're saying "there Auntie Dawn, that'll teach ya for picking on our mommy, mwwwaaaa. If we could blow raspberries at cha right now, we would! Now, back off an let her feed us!"

They are just SO cute and look AWESOME!

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
fresnowitte":x78smelv said:
DSC03382.jpg

Oh LAWD

LOL this is too funny!

I love those boys!

lillylizard

Sub-Adult Member
so there two different little persons? i know when some animals are born like that only one is really alive in a sense. i loved seeing those pictures. they are amazing little boys.

Mummapinkham

Hatchling Member
That was really amazing to see how they have grown.You have done an amazing job. I loved the pictures. Zac n Weezie are beautiful :!: Love the tongues sticking out!! That was great!! Keep the pics and the updates coming!! :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you everyone for the compliments to the boys an I. :love5:
I love those little faces and when they are both smiling or sticking their tongues out.... I melt. :love5:

fresnowitte":lxrfcsp0 said:
Okay have been trying to get a video uploaded to PB, I'll give it one more try if it doesn't work I'll put it on fb for now.
:shock: I am shocked that no-one called me on this... :lol:
Oh, wait! :p That's because Dawn already seen it on fb. :laughing6:

Deb you can show Gabriel the video maybe it will make him more hungry. :lol:

Yes lillylizard, they are definitely two seperate characters. Two totally different personalities. They also like and dislike different things...like food or when to bask or hide. :lol: Zak is my stinker as you might be able to tell in the vid as he's trying to eat the dropper(hope I caught that in this one)... and Wheezie is more easy going and passive. That's not to say that Wheezie lets Zak get his way all the time...just when it's not worth disagreeing about. :lol:

Zak-n-Wheezie having breakfast...

They eat much more than this that is only one of the 3 to 4 droppers they eat a feeding it would have never uploaded to PB if I were to video the entire feeding. Normally they eat well twice a day morning and noon'ish then nibble around later in the afternoon.

Wishing everyone a great day! :)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I just watched that video, adorable! It seems like Zak was ready to eat before Wheezie was, Wheezie finally got going. It looks like he was a bit sleepy.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'll have to try to check it out tomorrow when Gabriel is up, PB is going through maintenance & I'm pooped!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Gabriel and I just watched the eating video, Zach was sure hungry, he was eating away & looked annoyed when you went over to Wheezie, who seemed a bit sleepy. I think Gabriel's 1/2 asleep, too, as he had no reaction but he did watch the whole video!! It was fun!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Sandy, Lori, and Deb!

Sandy it takes about 50 clicks of the camera before I actually can catch that shot. :lol:
Maybe why my computer is so freakin' slow??? :roll:
Cuz I hate to delete things/pic's. :lol:

Yes Lori, Zak is the early bird and Wheezie would rather sleep in. On the other hand Zak wants to snooze earlier than Wheezie does.
Reason why I have to fed them twice before noon first feeding Zak usually get the most of and second feeding is more Wheezie.

I don't know who sent us this weather the past few days, but thank-you! :wink:
It actually showered this morning... :shock: ...not enough to water my garden, but did get a lot of the dust and dirt out of the air. :)
The clouds are keeping the temps down, but not helping much with the humidity.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
SpitFyre:
They each control a lung, head, and limbs on their side of their body.
The tail is a mystery as it seems like neither really has control of it, but they both feel when I touch it.
They can both feel when I stoke them down their back too.

Menolly07

Juvie Member
Dropper fed beardies do me right in. I could watch that for hours. I love the faces and the slow lappauselappauselaplaplappause. Ugh. Killing me! The look on Wheezie's face when he gets a bit, I can almost hear the sigh, "Sleep--ing. No food." I want to snorgle between their little faces.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
SpitFyre":3e8agglq said:
That's amazing. How did you figure that out?
Many hours of observation...touching every part of there body to see who looks at me or flinches.
It's pretty hard not to spend hours watching them.

Menolly07 thank-you!...it's funny how many people think they are stange....gotta love the love they get here. Only beardie people know and feel the way we do about these little scaly puppies whether normal, or miss parts, or even extra parts. :wink:
I'm glad that Zak-n-Wheezie are the only beardies that are dropper fed on a regular basis here though...it can be very time consuming not to mention messy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom