Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs-Seig

This is totally wondrous~! Thank you so much for sharing~! I'm so happy that your babies have done so well and Kudo's to you ~!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks beardie_bub and Mrs.-Seig!

I wanted to take some pic's today an of course had the opportunity to get some nice shots of them eating horned worms, but Frank took the camera with him to work today.
:lol: Whaa..that's usually the way it works out. :wink:

Barbara

Mrs-Seig

Can't wait for new pics~! Oh aren't those horn worms something lol, my Mr. Grumpy Pants, snatches one and there's bug guts Everywhere.. he always needs a bath after gobbling them heheee.. gotta love em.. gee.. maybe I should design beardie bibs ;) a double bib for your darlings~!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well Frank has the camera at work again today. Darn it!

Thank-you linda j! :D

Mrs-Seig, yes the horned worms are very messy not only is a bath inorder, but you have to break out the wet-wipes for their viv afterwards. :lol: They end up everywhere! Running down the glass.....one time I didn't get my hand out of the way quick enough and got splattered. :laughing6: :bleick: :puke:

Barbara

ToxikDragon

my lizard only eats worms funny though, plus hes pretty young. hes afraid of crickets :angry5: . hows zak-n-wheezie doin this mornin?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Good Morning ToxikDragon! Zak-n-Wheezie are doing just great this morning. I have to take them with me to register my youngest son Richard for 7th grade today, I don't have a sitter for them. This ought to be interesting. I'm sure that the process should normally only take about 1/2 an hour but being that Z&W will be with us I have a feeling it is going to take much longer. :lol:
:lol: Hope we don't cause to much distraction. :wink:

None of my beardie except for RD will eat crickets. Of course RD eats everything! :lol:
We switched to roaches about 5-6 months ago. Our colony is really grown, that's one feeder that I don't ever have to buy again. :blob8: :D :blob8:

Well Frank needed the camera again today. @&%@!?#@ :lol:

Barbara

ToxikDragon

nice lol. mine seems to just be afraid of em. cuz everytime i try to give em to him he spazez out but w/e worms for him. i wish i could take mine with me places but he tryes to run all crazy. is there a way i could MAKE MY OWN leash?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
ToxikDragon":cf52d said:
is there a way i could MAKE MY OWN leash?
I believe that many member have done so. So far I've been lucky and blessed with well behaved beardies. :lol:
I don't normally take any of mine out with out a back-up carrier until they are over 8 months or so. Although Checker's and Z&W have always gone comando an have never cause any problems. I am thinking of trying to make one for my new little guy he is a zoom..zoom. :lol:

Barbara

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
This is our two year old female, Sweetie. I found the pattern on the web, here's the address http://www.bearded-dragon-network.com/oldbvd, and used some fake leather that we had. The leash is from a coat. Sweetie has no problem having the harness put on, but she'll just lie where she is & make no effort to get up. If we take her out anywhere, she wears the harness/leash no matter what.

Picture198.jpg

Hope this helps. Sweetie says hi, how are you? :wave: :wave: (She doesn't look very pleased in this picture, which is her normal expression when we bring it out.)

There are other kinds of homemade leashes/harnesses. I saw recently one made out of the top part of a sock, it was very cute. I wish I could remember the thread. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks for answering that for me Deborah! :D
I have never owned one so have no idea.

Beardies shed so weird.
With Z&W every shed is entirely different from any before.

How many combinations can one 2-headed beardie come up with?
Now it's Wheezie's head and the lower back.

100_4572.jpg

Barbara

ToxikDragon

lol that is just awesome. one head is sheading and the other is all colorfull. its like they take turns so there not overloaded with stress. good thinkin. :lol: also thanks for the leash info im going to try to make one here in a few. i appreciate it.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Your welcome ToxikDragon!

Here are a few more random pic's;

Zak

100_4645.jpg

Wheezie

100_4647.jpg

Zak-n-Wheezie

100_4646.jpg

100_4641.jpg

A Zak Smile

100_4649.jpg

A Wheezie Smile

100_4651.jpg

Now my cats are terrified of the beardies.
Here's a picture where Metro the cat jumped on the bed an immediately assumed the invisible position.
You know the if I can't see them then they can't see me, right? :laughing6:

100_4654.jpg

Doesn't bother Z&W they'll still beable to take a nap.
100_4655.jpg

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom