Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Christina! Good luck to you and Kazi man with that vet appointment today. I'll be thinking of you!
I posted in the Bye, bye brumation thread....Rodger got legal physical custody and full sole custody for now. It's not over(lots more court dates and hoops to jump through), but at least we know that Aiden is safe.

Hello and thank-you Em!
I'm happy you are enjoying my little miracles. :D
I don't believe we have met yet as life has been keeping me so busy I've not been around here much lately(soon to change :D ).
So let me say welcome to the site. I will look for a thread with your BlueBell when I get a chance. :)
Thanks again!

Thank-you Lori! Custody battles can be so freakin' ugly. ARG!!!

Thanks for the bear hugs Deb! Those are always welcome whether needed or not(What am I saying? Hugs are always needed) :wink:

Thank-you Joanne an I'm so sorry for not keeping you posted in a timely manner. :oops:

Thanks again everyone for keeping Aiden in your thoughts and prayers.

Now for some........PIC'S!!! :shock: :lol:

Just a couple for now :wink: I will post more later of the boys outside after Aiden's doctor's appointment.

DSC08977.jpg

DSC08998.jpg

DSC08999.jpg

DSC09003.jpg

DSC09006.jpg

DSC09013.jpg

DSC09016.jpg

DSC09025.jpg

I is so nice to be here again! I missed everyone so much!

MissT

BD.org Addict
I saw you were online but I couldnt check to see your updates properly as I was on my phone and its difficult to navigate - we are home from the vets so I can be online properly!!! I know what you mean about courts - my mum is a foster carer and there is so much going back and forward, listening to this person and that person.....

Love the new pics of the boys! They always make me smile!!

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
I've been a terribly lax Z'n'W fan - but I checked back, and boy am I glad I did. Those last pictures SO made me laugh.

The droopy-eyed "stoned" look had me in creases, as by the "I'm not doin' nuffin'..." stare further down.

Bless em both, they're adorable!

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Gah, I got unsubscribed! :x Sorry to hear about Aiden's arm but glad that you have custody now. ZnW have the cutest looks on their faces, like, "Hey baby, wanna snuggle? You know you do..." Little charmers!

Still so jealous that your crew are such good eaters! Clovis is a goober about what bugs she wants from week to week and cannot be bothered to touch her salads. :roll: Aiden, tell Miss Clovis to be a good beardie and eat her food!

jjh1

Juvie Member
Barb yay good to see you How is Aiden doing?
The boys look wonderful as usual , I just love their smiles and personalities they are just so darn cute.
I have missed you on the forum, so glad you posted!

So the teenager is back in school now huh, I bet just loving the fact the school is already back in session. Kids have another couple weeks here and then back to school they go. Which is great then the malls and food shops will be less busy lol.

Sunny here not super hot but hot enough that I need fans on in the house for the babies, They are all amazing!
Striker gained 10 grams in 1 week !
Athena well she is adorable
Cleo she is 179 she was 174 and just turned 4 months lol.

Going to take Striker for his first car ride this coming weekend the breeder that works at the local petstore that I get the prey from wants to see him so bad so I think its about time I took him to see her in person instead of just cell pictures.

Have a great day see you on the group, have a great weekend as well.

Huggers from myself and scaley hugs from Striker Athena Cleo

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you TASTIGER! :D

Thank-you Christina! :D
I have to go check out your thread to catch up on Kazi-Man. I hope he is still continuing to improve and that the test found something easily treatable. Hugs!

Hey there TheDragonKeepers! :wave:
I've not seen you around these parts in awhile. Good to see you...hope all is going good with you an your's!
Your reply made me laugh..... :lol:

Thank-you littlebirdy! :D
I am very blessed to have good eaters...Clovis, Aiden says if you do not eat salad then you can not have any worms. :lol:
You just have to be very persistent. :wink:

Hello and thank-you Joanne! :D
Sounds like your baby Cleo is thriving very well. :mrgreen: :wink:

Actually the 10th was registration day for the high school students here...they didn't actually start school until today.
:blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:
Kids in school an adult males all working....Woo freakin' Hoo! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:
Life feels normal today...something it's not been for quite sometime. :( I think I have told myself "This Too Will Pass" for over 365 days consistently. :lol: It's finally paying off and passing. :lol:

Everyone human an critters are doing good. :wink:
I'm doing great and feel better than I have felt in a long while. I have dropped 25lbs. in the past 2 months. :D
An I'm sure all beardies have gained. :lol:

I'll have to hold off on posting pic's for right now...my youngest son Richard had another one of his youtube days this month. :roll: :x
I do not have unlimited internet so until my billing period starts over I get to get caught up on all my friends threads instead. :)

MissT

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":2977wshs said:
Kids in school an adult males all working....Woo freakin' Hoo!
Life feels normal today...something it's not been for quite sometime. I think I have told myself "This Too Will Pass" for over 365 days consistently. It's finally paying off and passing.

Everyone human an critters are doing good.
I'm doing great and feel better than I have felt in a long while. I have dropped 25lbs. in the past 2 months.
An I'm sure all beardies have gained.

I'll have to hold off on posting pic's for right now...my youngest son Richard had another one of his youtube days this month.
I do not have unlimited internet so until my billing period starts over I get to get caught up on all my friends threads instead.

Im glad life is returning to normal!!! And its great to see you here :D
And so great to hear that everyone is doing well! Judging by the :D I assume you are pleased about the weight loss so well done to you for that!!

I will be looking forward to pics! I got a great video of Phoebe arm waving today and making herself look all 'slender' for Huff so I want to get that posted but my computer is broken so I will have to wait to do that too :(

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you reptilemaster! :)

Thanks Christina! It's great to be here today! :D
I am so overdue for some normalcy in my life. :lol:
Yes the weight piled on when I started going through mental pause several years back. I finally have my vitamins balanced out and this was the outcome. :) Now to work on those hormones, but the daily supplements help immensely with my thyroid issues. :) My thyroid is the culprit to gaining so much weight and not being able to loose any. I am amazed at how sickly I was feeling with the thyroid dis-function. And how I'd become 2 of me. :shock: Soon to change now! :)

I will get pic's up as soon...an I'll be watching for the video of Phoebe. I was pleased to read your last post about Kazi-Man!
Lots of snuggles to the little man!
Hugs to you for all you have been through with him.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hey Barb, thought I would catch up on at least one of your threads. Sounds like they are all doing so well, that's awesome! Are any of them showing signs of thinking about brumation yet?

I'm happy that you are feeling better and things have quieted down, your house sounds back to normal.
What a relief for you! How's Aiden doing?

(((((((((((((hugs my friend)))))))))))

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Oh, those pics are wonderful!

I LOVE the double gaping pic...what a grand shot you took there :D

I am so sorry to read about all the legal *stuff* you have to deal with...sounds as if you are finally going to have something go a bit more smoothly...and finally for Aiden as well. It must be so very very difficult to go through a battle such as that.

I wish the best for you and your family and that you will start feeling *normal* again soon!

I know you will be amazed with how much better you will feel after a while on the meds. Hopefully, a difference will be felt in very short order...

I know I mentioned before what an amazingly inspirational woman you are to care for these critters as you do, and also the care and watchful eye you have for your people family! You need a rest! lol...well, maybe not really all that funny :shock:

Again, great pics and I am happy that the Aiden ordeal will see some rays of sunshine, at least it sounds that it is getting better. I hope he is doing well......

~Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom