Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
outrank17":afb76 said:
Problem is: they'd be getting alot of accusations of being two faced.
LOL! :laughhard:
True but they say 2 heads are better than one! :lol:

Barbara

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[quoteThey would definately get my vote. For President even! :lol:
I'm not to impressed with the choices we have this time around. :roll:

Barbara[/quote]

Roger agrees with you, but you have to work with what you have, right? I have the same trouble up here, who to vote for, sometimes I just vote for a different party altogether. :laughhard:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I wish the video on our camera worked because bath time is so funny.
When I first put them in the sink they both cocked their heads and looked up at me
like I had done something wrong.
Oh.. stup!d me...I didn't put in enough water so they could swim.
So I added more water and they took off.
They like to go under water it still scares me everytime.
Look how they are splashing around. Loving their bath! :love5:

100_4008.jpg

100_4004.jpg

100_4007.jpg

Barbara

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It looks like they're having alot of fun! No wonder they're in such good shape with all this exercise. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It looks like they're having alot of fun! No wonder they're in such good shape with all this exercise. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte- When I first put them in the sink they both cocked their heads and looked up at me
like I had done something wrong.

oh! how adorable... i imagine every moment with those two is a blast! do they ever get in arguments?

while we're on the subject of bathng; i wish they made beardie water wings, i dont trust my little one in water deeper than a cm... maybe i could make some :roll:

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: I can't believe I just read all 18 pages in 1 sitting (had to potty but wanted to finish reading first :oops: )
Your boys are so cute I could just kiss them both, makes you realize just how wonderful a small blip in the egg can turn out :) Good luck and can't wait til there's more pictures even of their poo :mrgreen:

Edit: typos, the bane of my life hehe

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Than-you Jason! Now you've got me thinking about those water wings that your baby could use. Mmmm.....

lacy_black thank-you for taking the time to read the entire thread. Wow!
That is a bit to read in one setting. :mrgreen:

Funny.... I get told all of the time that I shouldn't kiss my beardies but I do, daily. :p

Barbara

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I kiss Sweetie, too, why would that be wrong? Beardies are very affectionate, in fact they demand affection :love5: :love5: so how could a human resist? :laughing6: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I love how they intensely watch my every move. :love5:
Here's an example in this pic of Zak watching me.

100_4066.jpg

Barbara

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Alone at last! :laughhard: Apart from the odd hump of his back, you get no clue from this photo that another dragon is lurking VERY near! :laughhard: Do you have a "solo" portrait of Wheezie as well?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Sure as you requested here... he... is... :lol:

100_4123.jpg

See the toe in front of Wheezie's nose? That is the big toe of his back foot. :)

And here they are both trying to get a look at me.

100_4122.jpg

Barbara

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
wonderful!!!!! Thank you, Barbara! :D In their individual portraits, I can get a better sense of each personality. :love5: :love5: They are always fascinating, and seriously, two very different dragons, with their intelligences so obvious in the ways they have learned to cooperate!!!!! :laughing6: with delight!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
They are two very different dragons that's for sure. :lol:
I've been told that they should have been indentical/twins because they are
siamese twins but I don't agree with that theory.
If you look closely you can see that Zak has a longer snout than Wheezie.
Where Wheezie's is more blunt and rounded.
As you can tell their eyes and the shapes of their heads are
different as well.

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom