Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay I know I promised pic's today. But I have a sick grandson that I'm trying to humor. However I won't go back on my word I will post a few just not as many as I had originally planned.

I call this one a Compromise!
DSC03446.jpg

A few of my favorite pic's from the show.
Saying hello to their dear friend Dr. Wentz
DSC03853.jpg

Z&W meet Robin
DSC03856.jpg

I think they had a good time
DSC03925.jpg

The day after NARBC the boys are wiped out.
DSC03938.jpg

Okay I have 7 more beardies plus 60 babies to post pic's on so that's all for now. :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barbara, thanks for the update on Z&W, glad they enjoyed the show; they sure are looking good! Please give them a big hug from their buddies in Canada, who are also sort of sleeping away their time. Talk to you soon,
Deborah

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Nice pics. Im never getting out left so I doubt Ill meet you guys. Shame.
Whos Robin..lol Someone from the forum here?
You ever get out east Barb?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Deborah! Hugs back to our Canadian Zoo. :wink:

Thank-you Val!

Richard if you are ever in this area of California give us a call....you don't really have to
wait till next years show. :wink:

Hi Tom! Robin is (Neromom39).
To tell you the truth I've only been to the bordering states to California. :shock: :lol:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":a7d21 said:
Hi Tom! Robin is (Neromom39).
To tell you the truth I've only been to the bordering states to California. :shock: :lol:
He knows exactly who I am.

Smart alec Tom :mrgreen:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Nope... just Tom being a smarty-pants.

He knows who I am because I call him "Crazy Breeder Dude" due to the fact that he has absolutely no living space for humans in his house.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Thanks Barbara for posting the picture of Dr. Wentz. Nice to put a picture with a voice. I have spoke to him on the phone quite a few times and emailed back and forth. He helped me and my vet with Semi.

Zak-n-Wheezie look adorable.

Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom