Your rarest most colorful dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonfanatic4454

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Jortiz meathead is almost as long as your son! He is a monster! :shock: Biggest beardy I've ever seen!

Barbara,

Thanks for the clarification on the color saturation. luckily i no longer have a dinosaur camera either! lol. Oh and btw, call me C.J. :mrgreen:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
This is my most colorful beardie. He is Bligg and his daddy is Barb's beardie Blaze(pictured below Bligg). Of course, he won't get as brilliantly orange as his daddy... cuz mommy is a normal phase. He's still just as beautiful :mrgreen:

IMG_2901.jpg
DSC06616.jpg

I have a question for jortiz... First off I have always loved seeing pics of Meathead. He is both stunning in size and color. Did you happen to keep track of his weight and length as a baby/juvie? I would love to see how he grew in his first year.

Sidewind75

Hatchling Member
This is my 1st and only beardie i have so he is my most colorful lol. Pretty standard as far as I know.

Out and about runing around
ThuJan14095733AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

First time he fell asleep on my chest under my blanket
Sleeping.jpg

First night i got him
SleepingMufasa-1.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
gulfbrzdawn":be731 said:
I have a question for jortiz... First off I have always loved seeing pics of Meathead. He is both stunning in size and color. Did you happen to keep track of his weight and length as a baby/juvie? I would love to see how he grew in his first year.
Me too! :mrgreen:
BTW...Jortiz good luck and best wishes in finding that big sexy Meathead :love10: a girlfriend. :wink:

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Hi guys.....As far as the questions on Meathead. I got him as a gift from my wife this past fathers day'09. I got him at a 1 yr old and he was 705 grams 24 inches when I got him. He has put on some weight since I got him from the breeder, and has only grown 2 inches. Don't know if he will keep growing...He is big enough.

dragonfanatic4454

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Jortiz,

Oh yah only two more inches on top of 24 inches already so no big deal! lol. geez hes a big boy! We just got a 21 1/2" female hypo triple het from diamond den who came today and she is a very big girl! something like 525 grams! lol. Two bad you don't live closer because those two together would make some big babies! prob come right out of the egg at 6 inches! lmao :mrgreen:

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
dragonfanatic4454":f85e5 said:
Jortiz,

Oh yah only two more inches on top of 24 inches already so no big deal! lol. geez hes a big boy! We just got a 21 1/2" female hypo triple het from diamond den who came today and she is a very big girl! something like 525 grams! lol. Two bad you don't live closer because those two together would make some big babies! prob come right out of the egg at 6 inches! lmao :mrgreen:

I wish you guys were closer!....

Livey

Extreme Poster
WOW after lookig through this thread , i dident realize there were so many amazing dragons!
Jheez prowler996 you have some AWSOME DRAGONS!
and jortiz9758 MEATHEAD IS HUUGGGEE!
wow :shock:
bump for this thread!

I'm actually a bit confused at your signature, prowler. I'm pretty sure the last one is Raz, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have green scales. Are you not proud enough of your babies to not enhance your pictures? They're magnificient even without all the color adjustments.

And Meathead should've been named Charizard with his size and color XD

I've commented on Zak-n-Wheezie before but never realized how adorable their eyes are! Also, is that a bump right before their tail?

I think it's about time Jortiz and dragonfanatic meet and breed their sweeties, for all our sakes. I want one of those babies! :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
ProjectParanoia":7d24e said:
I've commented on Zak-n-Wheezie before but never realized how adorable their eyes are! Also, is that a bump right before their tail?
Thank-you! The bump your talking about is a curvature in their spine. See Wheezie is larger boned and grew in that area faster and more than Zak...so they have scoliosis. :( However it doesn't seem to bother them yet.

prowler996

Juvie Member
I have not altered their colors at all, just used a photo editing feature called... "fresco."

I like the way it makes them look surreal and ethereal.

In other words... it makes the pictures look almost as if they are not real creatures, but magical illusions such as the image of a dragon people often associate with the designation... dragon.

These dragon's colors need no enhancements... I agree... they can hold their own. :mrgreen:

IMG_3117-2.jpg

Slide1-8.jpg

Slide09.jpg

Slide1.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Slide1-8.jpg

IMG_3164-2.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3015-1-1.jpg

IMG_3117-1-1.jpg

IMG_2720-1-1.jpg

IMG_2720-1.jpg

IMG_3015-1.jpg

IMG_3117-1.jpg

IMG_2718-1.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

dragonfanatic4454

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
[quote/]I think it's about time Jortiz and dragonfanatic meet and breed their sweeties, for all our sakes. I want one of those babies! :lol:[/quote]

Yes I need to get some pictures of her and I will post them on here after she has settled down and gotten rid of that stress! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom