Juvie Member
ok heres my two dragons hope u like
08221346.jpg
falkor
DSCF8129.jpg
my female

chrismnc

Juvie Member
I can't pass up an opportunity to show off my baby! :)

Here is ziggy ay 4 months. In shed.
Sept09010.jpg

Being a pig, as usual
Sept09001.jpg

Handsome boy!
Aug09018.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread. I love looking at pics! :)

MBrian

Juvie Member
Original Poster
BayAreaReptiles":fe1b7 said:
That's such a great shot, makes me want to take a nap. LOL

Carlos

Tucked in.
2i8eyqo.jpg
[/quote]

LOL she's lazy anytime after 7-7:30pm she wants to go to bed I want to record her tucking in one day!

I seen your beardies on your site too they look really good! Their beards stand out with the color especially the female one Chile.

I wish I can quote all these pictures!!!!!!! :bleick: I hope this thread jumps up more soon!

BayAreaReptiles

Hatchling Member
MBrian":d37b8 said:
BayAreaReptiles":d37b8 said:
That's such a great shot, makes me want to take a nap. LOL

Carlos

Tucked in.
2i8eyqo.jpg

LOL she's lazy anytime after 7-7:30pm she wants to go to bed I want to record her tucking in one day!

I seen your beardies on your site too they look really good! Their beards stand out with the color especially the female one Chile.

I wish I can quote all these pictures!!!!!!! :bleick: I hope this thread jumps up more soon![/quote]

Thank you. Heres more of her, for some reason when I upload the photos they tone down the reds in her. Shes much brighter in person, we will breed her with Kami our citrus tiger later this year.

CIMG2683.jpg

CIMG2690.jpg

CIMG2692.jpg

MBrian

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Bea finished shedding today but yesturday she finished her head and I noticed she has color on her beard! Do you think it will stay or fade? Not sure what the usual case is with that especially since she's a leucistic and her color will probably get lighter when she's older.

2gse3af.jpg

and YES keep this thread goingggggggggg!!!!! :mrgreen:

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Well, I'm gonna post AGAIN because Ziggy black bearded for the first time today and I want everyone to see! We had a dog visiting, a little tiny dog, I was holding her and she smelled him. I guess he didnt approve...
BEARD010.jpg

After I put down the threatening dog and picked up my boy and gave him kisses, his beard was still all dark for awhile.
BEARD012.jpg

The funny thing is I have 3 dogs, all bigger than this dog is, plus 2 cats and he never beards at them! Even after this was taken my shepherd was smelling his whole body and Zig couldnt have cared less.

MBrian

Juvie Member
Original Poster
chrismnc":7539d said:
Well, I'm gonna post AGAIN because Ziggy black bearded for the first time today and I want everyone to see! We had a dog visiting, a little tiny dog, I was holding her and she smelled him. I guess he didnt approve...
BEARD010.jpg

After I put down the threatening dog and picked up my boy and gave him kisses, his beard was still all dark for awhile.
BEARD012.jpg

The funny thing is I have 3 dogs, all bigger than this dog is, plus 2 cats and he never beards at them! Even after this was taken my shepherd was smelling his whole body and Zig couldnt have cared less.

So that's how Ziggy looks after a full shed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom