Your advise please????

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelsue

Hatchling Member
I am thinking about feeding Oscar my bd just locusts im sick of the smell of crickets and i hate them well Oscar is now coming up to 14 months old so would about 15 to 20 large or extra large locusts a day do him?? He don't really eat that many crickets anyway its as if hes going off them himself, he will be getting his daily greens to of course.

Thanks for any help :smile:

Are you feeding him live locust? I'm going to buy dead ones and a vibrating feeder dish when jack & keira gets older because they won't eat dead ones.

Start feeding him both and put less and less crickets in the tank when you feed him and more locust get him use to the transfer of food. Have you tried feeding him baby food? I'm feeding my babies that and they seem to enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom