you want me to eat what!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres peaches being her grumpy self. i have decided she has to eat more veggies and shes not happy at all about it.......
great its breakfast time and i sure am hungry.i cant wait to eat my yummy bugs.
wait a second somethings not right here these look like JUST veggies...
DSC_0175.jpg

MOM!theres no bugs in my bowl!
DSC_0176.jpg

someone filled my bowl with vile veggies how DARE YOU!
DSC_0177.jpg

i refuse to eat these.
DSC_0178.jpg

you may take them away now...and bring me my bugs dang it!
DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Aw, that reminds me of the toddler not wanting to eat their broccoli. Too bad she can't pass it under the table to the dog. :lol:

beardie1434

Juvie Member
That is too cute. I almost fell out of my chair to see her push the veggies away.
Peaches says :puke:
Did you give in after that?

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i hand fed her some but shes starting to get suspicious when i feed her her crickets shes figured out when she tries grab the cricket i stick a veggie in her mouth. i do that every other cricket she gets so mad!.lol. funny thing is she hates veggies but likes veggie baby food hand fed to her by putting it on her lips.shes a wierd wierd girl but i love her anyway! if you look at the pic she was black bearding her veggie bowl :angry5: . thats as dark as i have ever seen her get on her beard she was just grumpy today for some reason :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom