You know your beardie is treated like a human when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

holnik

Hatchling Member
... she signs a document. a friend was tired of her evil glare and how she would stare at you for a long time :shock: :shock: :shock: so she made a "Mutual Agreement" where there is no staring, jumping suddenly or plain being creepy. now anytime a person besides me walks in the room, Sunshine gets startled, glances at the document hanging in her tank :study: , and calms down if it isnt that friend, but if it is she will turn her back and ignore us.... it is so funny!!!

RockyPlusBen

Hatchling Member
That's pretty funny.

how about... when they don't want to go back into the cage because they were comfortable snuggling with you and fell asleep and want to continue snuggling. Rocky will do this often.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
LOL a literate beardie :lol:

...When he has his own couch.

IMG_2074.jpg

... And bed

IMG_2796.jpg

Grogshla

Juvie Member
LOL love those pictures. I always wrap my dragon up in my old singlet top and then place her to bed. She loves falling asleep in it.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
how about when you give them hours of roam time, you figure they are tired right?
so you put them backin their vivs for some relaxing / basking time, but as soon as you slide the glass door shut they throw a fit, that is until you come back 5 mins later to a destroyed viv and a black bearding beardie, but hte second you let him free again he's happy as a clam, and show off their bright colors :lol: :roll:

thanybeauty1

Hatchling Member
When you've discovered the greens they will and won't eat and included the foods in your children's will and won't eat lists left for babysitters
or when your child says he would rather sit and play with one of our dragons than go outside and play with his friends or siblings lol.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Phoenix17June2009":2cj4dqbj said:
where on earth did you find those cute little furnitures??? :D you must share lol!!!

I made them specially for him, yes he's spoiled rotten!! (But he does even use his pillow at night :lol: )
The couch is layers of foam with a fabric covering, and the bed is also foam, but with a layer of stuffing so it's extra comfy! He NEVER poos in his house so it makes life easy :D

zeppy123

Hatchling Member
when she wants to be carried around the house for hours in your hand and watch every activity like a baby in a snuglee, from the dogs chasing balls, to my Mom cooking. She is reluctant to leave my hand and go back in her cage.

bdgal

Hatchling Member
OMG! Are those blinds and drapes in your beardies tank?? That set up is AMAZING! I would love to see a full length shot of your beardie's home. My beardie still poops in his house (as I don't have time to give him daily baths anymore.....I barely get daily baths now that we have a baby!)

Awesome set up! Totally jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom