You Know Your Beardie is Spoiled When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0ker

When you change the settings on your laptop because it was too bright for him trying to sleep.

When he only eats squash from your hand.

When he wont fall asleep in his viv he must be near mommy.

When mommy is ready to clean up poop before he is even finished.

When his monthly food budget is the most expensive in the house. (other than the humans)

When he wants us to drop everything to look at him and we do.

When he is the best excuse to quit studing.

When you tell every one you have a baby and they as to see a pic then give you a weird look when its the baby beardie.

When you could fill a brag book of their life pics.

When you instantly have a million more to add.

please add on

J0ker

Original Poster
When you wont bother changeing the tv because that means moving and disturbing a super cute sleeping beardie.

When you realise you can wait to use the restroom because that means moving and disturbing a super cute sleeping beardie, but when you cant hold it any longer you pee in the dark so the light wont wake them.

Joker is one spoiled little man!

babyjoker2.jpg

babyjoker1.jpg

Masick

When you get over your secret terror of insects just to have them somehow all over your house.

When you call of sick at work just to stay home and play with them.

When you spend more hours researching habitat, food, behavior etc than you do doing anything else.

:lol:

Gragrac

When you keep an assortment of tools next to their viv for beardie use only. (Scissors for clipping veggies, sheets of fleece for making soft beardie furniture, a radio for playing his favorite tunes...)

When your beardie has tasted exotic fruits such as cactus pear, star fruit, lychee, durian, goji berries and cherimoya.

When you have your beardie sleep in your bed with you so he doesn't get cold until his CHE arrives. :lol:

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
When you sleep with the covers half way off just so you will be able to tell if it is to cold for them.
When every time you go out, you have to buy them something, even if they already got it.
When during your day at work someone asks you how you are and you reply "I wonder how my dragons are doing".
LOL like they know, most people look at you like you are a weirdo if you have done that one.

J0ker

Original Poster
when you know exactly what temp they are happiest at (108.8 +/- 0.1)
and what they think is too hot (x>109)

emzeebob12

when u have baby food in the cupboard and u dont even have children

when u go out for the night you have to get a babysitter! i went on holiday for 1 nite and i had to get my little brother to watch them, feed them and turn lamps off at nite

slave to billy-bob aged 4
and blue-cheese aged 1 and many cats

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
When you run low on money and you buy crickets instead of food for yourself :shock:

When you give up your relax time to research why she moved/pooped/ate/blinked *(delete as appropriate) differently to normal

When vets replace your friend's numbers on speed dial

When your online shopping orders come in the form of worms rather than a nice new pair of shoes :?

When you wonder what christmas presents to buy her when you haven't even considered what to get for your family yet

When you have to get up from a lovely, warm comfortable bed earlier just to put her lights on an hour before feeding

When your care free partying days are now replaced by worrying about if she is ok on her own

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
You get concerned about poop that is not perfectly formed.

You keep your hair long because they like to crawl under it and it blocks out the light for optimal beardie snoozing.

Your beardie is going to be a guest at your parent's Thanksgiving dinner. (Luckily he is in that "stomach on legs" stage of life, so if he eats a bit less for 2 days due to the travel I think he'll be okay.)

You have a hard time letting them be for an hour after evening noms so they can digest.

You take pictures of the funny places you find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom