You got me thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

libby

OK first i am a DIY kinda guy,I repair cars full time, and do custom framing for a craft store PT.I am very handy with tools.So thanks to this forum I am now thinking of building a custom fit home for my new beardie.I have only had Libby about a week,she is in a 30gal home now,she is only a year old.My wife might be mad at you all for giving me the idea....lol Till i explain the cost difference. As we all know she will need a bigger home as she grows so I may as well start now. Yippie a project to do!

sirenique

Hatchling Member
Sounds like a great project! If you feel like keeping costs somewhat low, I've heard great things about getting free scrap materials like tile, slate and even wood from Lowes and Home Depot. Since Libby is about a year old, she will need 40gal minimum to be comfortable, but probably more like 55gal+ to be a super happy dragon :) adult dragons love lots of space to roam and play! I've also seen people do amazing things with old cabinets and armoires and converting them to REALLY awesome vivs! Good luck, and post pics when you get the project started!! I could always use some inspiration to start my own DIY viv :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom