You can call us Rotten. Spoilt Rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
IMG00055-20101029-1303.jpg

I am the Queen of Sexy Legs!

31102010141-001.jpg

Are you sure that temp is right? Maybe you should turn up the heat a little?

30102010140-001.jpg

OOOOHHHHHH, they put a soft, planty type thing in for my little toosh to rest on!

25092010099.jpg

This swimming thing is not for me! What do I look like to you - a goldfish?

01112010147.jpg

Exercise - climb to the top, climb to the bottom.

66623_412065723238_613083238_4550106_840020_n.jpg

Where did my bubbles go?

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This is when my parents first got me - I was SOOOOO small! (29 July 2010). I was approximately 4 months old then according to the lady they bought me from.
39329_1535952079471_1254914402_1523986_6729224_n.jpg

Look at how big I got! Those squirmy, jumpy feeders are sure doing their job :D
06112010179.jpg

Mom LOVES taking my picture and, although my human sister calls me a "poser", I LOVE having it taken!
06112010160.jpg

06112010159.jpg

06112010178.jpg

HOW EMBARRASING - I'm growing a beard! I'm a girl!
06112010167.jpg

I don't have a fat tummy - I am just experiencing some heat expansion!
06112010166.jpg

I used to have a SuperDragon cape, but I lost it somewhere...
SuperDragon.jpg

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
great pictures! i especially love the beard one. she looks so shocked to find out she has one.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks, Aaron. I'm actually busy checking out Falkor's Story at the moment. Very cute - they are such a pleasure to have around.

Angie is going for an X Ray tonight, and I still have to figure out how to get a fresh fecal sample to the vet as well...

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Gosh, I hope everything is O.K. with Angie. I've never gotten an x-ray, except with Redrock the day she injured her head (2+ years ago). I have had fecals done, tho they are expensive locally.

Anyway, for your little girl, Angie, don't worry about your beard. My precious, Redrock, had a bigger beard than you do and she was definitely all female. So, you can be a good female yet have a big beard.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for looking at our pictures and the comments!

The X-rays and the fecal are only precautionary, so no need to worry :) We didn't get around to it last night, though, but will see what today holds.

Mrs Redrock, thank you - I feel a lot better about my beard now. I was worried that mom's gonna send me for one of those facial wax things, but your comment put her at ease as well! :lol:

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay, so the slaves could not resist!!! We saw this little man at our local pet shop last week and just had to take him home :)

We are still fighting out his name, haven't been able to take any decent photographs and he is still a little thin (shared an enclosure with an aggressive female at the pet shop). He is, however, adjusting well at his new home, but his current enclosure is too small. We think he might be about to shed as well.

IMG00092-20101117-1852.jpg

PuffyLuv123

Hatchling Member
Naw he's cute! I've always loved the name Sparky for a pizard....... not sure why....
he's adorable! :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Welcome to your new beardie, I'll be looking forward to new pics of both of them. I'm sure your new little one will be fat & sassy very soon. I can't help but take lots of pics of our beardies, we have 5, lots of photo ops, it's amazing how you just can't have 1 beardie, they're like Lays potato chips, can't just have one! We started with one & have gradually added and now we have 5, all adults. Luckily my husb is retired and can stay home with them. So they are all spoilt rotten!

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom