Yoshi's Neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! Been a while since I posted. Hope everyone and their scaly friends are doing well!

Some of you were asking about seeing my other critters. Well, I am pleased to introduce... Yoshi's neighbors! :mrgreen:

I have quite the collection here, lol. Enjoy!

Pyros my Corn Snake
pyros.jpg

Pistachio my White's Tree Frog
froggie.jpg

Zeus my Emperor Scorpion
scorp.jpg

Zilla my Tailless Whip Scorpion
tailesswhipscorpioncopy.jpg

Popeye my Goldfish
Popeye.jpg

Chevy my Cat
0903101058-00.jpg

and finally Paquiao my Red Clawed Crab (not pictured because he is so shy and elusive, sorry about that)
:|

Just for fun, here's a picture of Yoshi. He saw a raven walking around outside the window. He got real alert and stood on his hind legs to get a better look, lol! :laughing6:
DSC00973.jpg

...Soon to come to my family is a baby Leopard Gecko! I am very excited. Currently the enclosure is being pieced together. All I have left to purchase is the substrate, a heat source, and the beautiful creature itself. It is only a matter of time! I'm hoping the Gecko will be in my happy loving home within two weeks. I'll be sure to post some images ASAP when the Gecko has settled in.

Happy Threading! :D

SuccessfulFailure

Original Poster
Thank you grendel9 and Crookshanks! :-D Lol, my friends do like to call my house the 'zoo'. And Pistachio is a cutie; he is the sweetest thing. His croak is so silly too. It is like a little pipsqueak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom