Yoda the Jedi Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have figured out how to post pics, I figured I could write an introduction for my bear die. I got Yoda at the beginning of September when he was only about 3 inches in length. He's now at about 13 inches and full of spunk! I recently brought him to my classroom because I figured the kids would enjoy him. He LOVES getting their attention! He is used to the loud environment, as my students do a lot of group work, but anytime it quiets down, he makes it a point to make his presence known by glass surfing and jabbing the glass with his nose. I am currently in the process of making a homemade custom viv for him too, so he will have even more room to practice his Jedi skills!(Yes, I am a Star Wars nerd- what can I say?) When he's not running around, full of energy, Yoda is a super sweet cuddler. He especially likes to snuggle after a bath- he will crawl up to my neck and nuzzle me just like a dog, and fall asleep. :love10: I adore him so much that my significant other has named him "The Other Woman", lol!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's great to hear that he's getting along so well in the classroom. He looks quite a bit like my Cooper in the last photo =).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom