Yet another eating Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilla

Hatchling Member
My bd is not eating much as of late..
Only had her for about three or so weeks now and she really never ate allot to begin with maybe 20 crickets in a day,now maybe five if im lucky.
Everything is right and she poops every day/other day.
She seems tired allot to,,her eyes look heavy sometimes,,,i should mention she is in shed, could this be the prob?

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
Shedding does affect a dragon's appetite but it doesn't usually make them tired looking (that I know of anyway).

How long have you had your dragon?
How big is she?
What size tank is she in?
What substrate are you using?
What do you use to heat the tank?
Are you using a red bulb, a heat rock or a heat pad?
What are the temperatures in the tank?
What do you use to measure the temperatures?
What UVB light are you using?
Is it a tube or a coil/compact bulb?
How old is it?
How close can she get to it?
What do you feed her?
How often?
What supplements (i.e. calcium) do you use?
How often?
Does she gets misted or bathed?
How often?

nilla

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
three weeks
15 1/2 inch
40 gal till i get my big one in the mail
play sand
mega ray
80-85 cool side, bask 100-105
plastic cheapy temp gauge,,goona buy electric one soon
she is about 24 inch away from light
eats crickets 2-3 times a day
dust repti cal 6 days a week and 7th day with herptivite
mist her daily and three baths a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom