Yay! Vegggggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my beardy has been refusing veggies ever since we've had him, which is about 3 months. I've been trying absolutely EVERYTHING but no luck. But my mum found some dandelions for me today so in the food bowl they go. Me just thinking they'd be there till I take them out when they go all floppy. BUT to my absolute amazement and joy he ran over and started eating it all!!!
I immediately grabbed my phone and text my mum (she'd gone out) omg he's eating the dandelions! YAYAYAYAYAY :blob5: :blob8:
I was soo happy. I've found what he likes :D hopefully now he can be a bit more keen on other things too!
He's also started to go to sleep on me in the evenings and his bellys been getting soooooo creamy.
It's all so exciting!

ronni1221

Juvie Member
Hoorah! It's so exciting when you feel like you're making progress with your beardie, isn't it?! I know the feeling! Although I haven't had success with veggies. I'll have to try dandelions! Thanks!

AmyDragon89

Original Poster
In the back garden, we don't use any plant killer on anything so they'll be alright. They only just started to grow again. I used to give them to my rats too, I think a lot of animals like them.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Yay! for eating veggies! I have had problems getting Oscar to eat them. I may try clover and dandelion.

LuvMyHerps

Hatchling Member
Yeah for the veggies!!!! I was surprised to hear that he wouldn't eat them...Both of my boys, ages 7m and 1yr, dive on them when I put the bowl in the tank. Most days the older dragon goes thru 2 bowls of greens a day....I will have to try dandelions and see what they think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom