WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btrineer

So last night while putting or 4 year old to bed and walked to our dragon and said good night to her. I was talking in a funny voice for our kids. Our Dragon will be 1 year on Feb 6th. She jumped off of her lod and hid in the corner all puffed up and with a black beard. I opened the viv and she opened her mouth so I left her alone grabbed a towel to get her. She has never done this before. Her viv is in our sons room and she sees the cats and the dogs. I have even taken her to show and tell for kindergarten. She does to bed the same time as our son. So I am not sure if I just surprised her. We pet her every night when we put our son to bed even if she is basking on her log. But last night she wanted no part of it and even curled her tail so I couldnt grab her. This morning she was hidding in her cave. She has never gone in there before. I feed her her green every morning and crickets 60-70 3-4 time a week depending on how much she eats. Shes not under weight she looks great weight wise. Just wanting to know if this is typical Im a teenager behavior or did I just piss her off?

Thanks

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Zilla did this to me one day,except he was in my hand while i was bringing him to his cage and he jumped,and then freaked out and bearded and hissed, he was fine from the fall,he's fallen a lot and never bearded me before, i was thinking puberty perhaps,because before that i don't think he could blacken his beard and ever since its been darker :p

btrineer

Original Poster
Thanks you, thats what my husband said. LOL, I guess I wont be talking in funny voice around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom