WOW what a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my Reptisun 10.0 bulb and within an hour my berdie came to life as this is my first bearded dragon I will say this this forum is packed full of great info. The one thing I can say is that this light truly changes the behavior and activity I for one would just like to say thank you every one for the help :blob5: :D

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
It is amazing what a difference the light makes isn't it!!! I love this place and all the caring helpful people!! How old is your dragon and how long have you had him/her?

wooddragon

Original Poster
He still a baby I have had him for one week and let me tell you I have had a lot of worries and found out all the right steps to make frome this forum every thing is set wright now. he is in his new home a 40gal breeder with a 50wt spot light and the 10.0 uvb the basking spot is 100-109 and on the cool side 76-81 and at night it's around 72-79. I still don't have a name yet I need to come up with one for him :D

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Sounds like you are doing great! Have you checked out beautifuldragons.com for their nutrition chart. It is great and so easy to follow!! Good luck picking out a name, but you might want to keep in mind that you won't know the sex of your baby for quite awhile...

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
I love the name you picked, and will work no matter what the sex is!! You should post some pics of your baby!!
Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom