Would anyone be interested in an Arcadia 12% UVB in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotanicalStig

Juvie Member
Hey guys, just thought I'd throw this out there...

I've come across an opportunity to bring these bulbs into the country. Now, I've done tons of research in the last two years and from what I've gathered, the Arcadia 12% is the best UVB bulb on the market. Some of our members here have tested them against the Repti-Sun 10 bulbs and have reported happier, healthier, more colorful beardies when they used the Arcadia UVB. Needless to say, I'll be importing some for my own personal use.

Now as a feeler, would anybody else want some? I live in North Carolina, shipping shouldn't be expensive for some thin light boxes. These bulbs are more expensive than the Repti-Suns, by nature. So I can't beat the $25 price you can get on a repti-sun from pet mountain, but they won't be too expensive. I figure about $35.00 for a 24 inch bulb, $40.00 for a 36 inch bulb, and $45 for a 48 inch bulb. Not sure how much shipping will cost yet, though.

Thoughts, feelings? Should I get these in bulk and sell them on the forum? Let me know!
-Steven

MissT

BD.org Addict
I think there would be a lot of interest (not from me, I'm UK already :)) I know a few members have discussed wanting them in the past.
Best prices I have found over here have been www.surreypetsupplies.co.uk and www.internetreptile.co.uk but I'm not sure if either will offer international shipping :?
I would say, buy 2-3 at least for yourself so you dot have to keep paying shipping but, I'd say, many others will be interested too :D

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
I want some!! I will buy a few 18" and a few 24". I am in Canada so I am willing to pay for shipping as well.

Kalyn

BotanicalStig

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'll let this run for a few days to see how people respond. I'm starting to piece a few things together for my future beardie and will probably order the lights next week.

ray01

I would be interested in them. I live i Canada(BC) so if they were avaliable here in the US i would order one. I have a friend in London that has one for his beardie and he says they are great. I will take 1 24" and 1 18" if you can get it.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I know of one person who is going to be selling them on his website but he does not quite have them up for sale yet.
The more the merrier since there should be more than enough business to go around. We need variety over here that is for sure!

Tracie

BotanicalStig

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So far 24 inch seems to be most popular. Does anyone need a 36 inch? I don't have the resources at the moment to place a huge order for them... So keep that in mind. It may be useful if those of you who are definitely willing to buy give me the size(s) and quantity you need. I'll fulfill the orders on a first come first serve basis- I won't take payment until they're ready to ship. I've gotten another offer to get these in bulk... so if they're selling well and I can afford the initial investment I'll be able to keep them in stock and ready to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom