Worried? Overreacting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid101

Alright well just yesterday I got my new girl Sid. She's is more than likely about 1-2 months old and a petite little thing.
8254816885_fa461a33af.jpg

I have not been able to pick her up though sadly. She also seems to have some stress marks on her. Lastly she has been "glass surfing" quite a bit. I'm not entirely sure what to do! She has good temperatures (around 100 on the warm side/basking location and about 85-90 and the cooler side). I even hand fed her a good amount of crickets earlier! She does bask a good amount which is good but I'm not quite sure what else to do with her stress marks and glass surfing.
Thanks for any help and information!

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Don't worry. Its just relocation stress. Let her settle down for a few days. When I first got my beardie, he just hung off a rock for days. He is now a crazy little guy.

For the holding, wait a week then stick your hand in the tank. Let her check out your hand and maybe pet her. After a few days of this, you can try to hold her but keep her in her tank. If she jumps off, try again the next day. Soon, when she is calm and used to you, she will enjoy sitting on you. It takes time for this. Two weeks for me. The glass surfing is wanting to walk to the other side. Sadly their isn't anything you can really do for that. One of the most common problems with new owners is wanting to hold their beardies but the beardie wanting to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom