Worm Guard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makubex01

Hatchling Member
I'm trying to increase my beardie's appetite since he has not been eating lately. He only eats about 1 worm a day and 1 raspberry and a few apple slices. I also suspect there to be parasites and worms because his poop stinks! Like really bad!

So i found this medication on this website. I don't want to buy it until someone tells me the ok sign or have try the medication. So does anyone want to review this med for me?

The link to the med is :

http://www.reptiledirect.com/wormguard.aspx

You should never give a beardie medication unless it is prescribed under a vets order. Please take your beardies fecal sample to the vet. That way, they can properly diagnose or determine if your beardie is sick.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Seconding the poster above me. Meds are very hard on their systems and you should never self-diagnose them. Fecals are generally quite cheap and any vet can do them, not just an exotic vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom