word wrap function on the "report this post" program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
hey alex :D . great job with the website, i cant wait for the calender's's( :roll: ).

just wondering if we could put some kind of a word wrap feature on the report post, just like there is when leaving a normal message.

if there is something that would make it problematic to do so i completely understand; i realize this is of little urgency.

just thought i'd address this lesser issue :wink: .

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I'm not sure what you mean. Can you explain the problem more specifically?

Thanks,
-Alex

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
well when you type in the box, it doesnt automatically move down to the next line; if you dont remember to hit "enter" right before your text goes off screen, the text continues off the visible area and you cant really be sure what your typing. it just causes a little backstepping, deleting and retyping parts of words after you correct the lines.

its not a big deal, especially for those who dont use the "report post" button... just wanted to bring it up :wink: . i guess im just causing trouble :roll: .

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hrmm. I don't see that. As I type, it wraps... both in Firefox and IE7. What browser are you using?

-Alex

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
uh oh, i feel like an outcast now :lol: .

i run windows ME with an older version of internet explorer. maybe its just me then :oops: .

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
That may be the issue. If it's still IE 5 (likely on ME), then it very well could encounter issues like that.

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom