Wooden vivs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preezy

Hello, does anyone know a website i can visit that sells those sliding glass wooden vivs? Drake has outgrown his 40 gallon breeder (hes 22 inches long now) and hes pretty stressed, glass dancing the whole time. Im not a carpenter or have the power tools available.to even attempt to build my own, so id rather not do that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Im in the USA

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They're tougher to find affordably in the US. You may need to have one custom built. I would check K&M Dragons and see what they can put together for you. Not likely to be cheap but should be high quality.

charmander16

Juvie Member
Tons of great stuff on craigslist. I just checked some random areas and found some good deals, like under $200 for some pretty big custom built enclosures. One was made from a trophy case. He didn't have measurements but it looked like maybe 5 feet by 2 feet by 3 feet tall.

Preezy

Original Poster
What do i type in on craigslist? Ive tried reptile enclosers..housing..everything. nothing good pops up for me

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I think the craigslist route depends on where you are and when you're searching. Just keep checking back in every few days and expand the radius of your search to as far as you're willing to go. I would also search for vivarium and tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom