Wont eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

caylafay

Lately my baby Kona has been worrying me alot. Instead of chasing crickets and eating like normal, she just stares at herself in the glass and dances. At first I thought that she just had a lack of appetite because she was going through her first big shed, but that is about over and she still ignores crickets. Any advice?
Thanks

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
Have you tried any other feeders I love repti worms, and duias for staple feeders, and hornworms, wax, butter for treats. I do not know if it is true ut have een told that reptiles don't recognize glass so they are always trying to get out if that makes any sense.

caylafay

Original Poster
I don't really have any access to other feeders besides crickets and mealworms but I've tried to steer clear of mealworms as ive heard they can cause digestion issues.

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
You an order them online that is how I get all my feeders. Henry will eat maye ne two crickets they don't interest him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom