Wont eat bugs?

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
Hazer loves bugs I mean every time he sees them he glass surfs, well I got some bsfl and got them ready and went to feed him, he wouldn’t eat. I wiggled them at his nose and he wouldn’t eat them, tried different ways to get him to eat. I left th bugs in his tank to check in a little but I haven’t seen him eat any at all. What should I do?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hazer loves bugs I mean every time he sees them he glass surfs, well I got some bsfl and got them ready and went to feed him, he wouldn’t eat. I wiggled them at his nose and he wouldn’t eat them, tried different ways to get him to eat. I left th bugs in his tank to check in a little but I haven’t seen him eat any at all. What should I do?
Try putting them in the floor of the tank and see what he does

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
Try putting them in the floor of the tank and see what he does
I did, didn’t seem interested, he ate a few bugs but not as much as normal. I took them from the tank as it’s getting late and I want him to digest them before he sleeps. I think I may need to change my heat bulb but I’m not sure

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I did, didn’t seem interested, he ate a few bugs but not as much as normal. I took them from the tank as it’s getting late and I want him to digest them before he sleeps. I think I may need to change my heat bulb but I’m not sure
Heat bulb ? You need to get the surface basking temp and see what your getting for a temp use a digital probe thermometer-

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom