Wont eat and concerning poop

Evil_Axolotl

Beardie name(s)
Pomegranate
If you look at my last post, I took her to the vet awhile ago. She can walk now, she walks just fine but she won't eat more than a few items. The vet told me to try to feed her her favorite items just to get something in her so I've been trying to feed her fruit and dried bugs. Sometimes she looks at it excited like she's going to eat and then she stops. She will eat like a few bites and then runs away from it. Her last poop there was a lot of liquid around it, my mom thinks she has dihrea. I stopped feeding her the supplements because I thought it was upsetting her stomach and she did start walking again but I'm probably gonna do it again so she doesn't starve or anything, she's gotten very skinny and I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe parasites?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If you look at my last post, I took her to the vet awhile ago. She can walk now, she walks just fine but she won't eat more than a few items. The vet told me to try to feed her her favorite items just to get something in her so I've been trying to feed her fruit and dried bugs. Sometimes she looks at it excited like she's going to eat and then she stops. She will eat like a few bites and then runs away from it. Her last poop there was a lot of liquid around it, my mom thinks she has dihrea. I stopped feeding her the supplements because I thought it was upsetting her stomach and she did start walking again but I'm probably gonna do it again so she doesn't starve or anything, she's gotten very skinny and I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe parasites?
Fruit is going to make the poop runny -- what UVB are you using? Brand and bulb please - and how are you getting surface basking temps I see no temp gauges-- if only a IR gun please invest in 2 digital probe thermometers--- is the UVB in the tank or top of screen - I was looking at the last pic posted in June and its hard to tell --

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom